"mid-cycle"? patch Today? Check list

Forum users raging over still not having access

Your post has literally nothing to do with the topic or any of the replies.

Are you just trying to stir up trouble?

I got so many likes for my “rather have buggy healing turrets” ref.

Though wouldn’t be surprised if Devs missed it.

Its something to add to the checklist

There will be threads of people raging over still not having access

1 Like

For… a mid cycle patch? The OP literally was talking about the patch the beta was going to get and speculating on what that patch would contain.

And that’s what all the posts here have been discussing too.

I still say she just needs Healing Turrets a an addition to her Sentry Turrets rather than a replacement.

Yes

When the patch drops there will be threads of people raging over still not having access

Depending on what’s in the patch, we may have people lamenting that they DO have access. :smile:

1 Like

Like I have said before.

We can go the healing turret route like before. (like it was agreed on)

But we can also change the alt fire. (like they are currently doing on the beta)

Though we are changing it “also heal allies and return the piecing mechanic.”

Basically becoming something close to Moira’s Orbs.

Because it was already.

That would be a better attempt then what they did this Beta anyway.

1 Like

It’s a good idea, most users here seemed to like it and the thread blew up, so there’s a good chance that the devs noticed, but it seems like they only accept feedback posted on the Beta Feedback Subforums, and at this point I think they’re just doing mostly whatever they please.

Pretty sure the reason only PC Users/ beta buyers can enter the Beta Feedback Subforums is because they don’t want to see my Sym rework suggestion.

They know I am console Beta guy.

But that’s just my sus.

Well, at least folks like your suggestions here, and keep your threads active enough for the devs to possibly see them.

I put a ton of work into some of my suggestion threads, but they received very few responses. Heck, practically everything I post here gets passed over/buried unless I post something over-the-top, exaggerated, satirical, or controversial.

Sojourn is one of the most busted heroes ever but yall ain’t ready for that convo ill wait till october to post the i told you so.

1 Like

There is literally a thread about this with everyone agreeing.

Everyone is ready for that “convo”.

There is no, “I told you so”.

1 Like

I say that because nobody ever wants to discuss popular op dps nerf. :man_shrugging:t6:

Think i am exaggerating tracer and mccree.

1 Like

Everyone wants to discuss McCree and Tracer too!

I don’t think Tracer or McCree need nerfs right now but Sojourn is definitely busted. She kills everything.

Best hero in the game currently alongside Zen.

Did you miss Andy B confirming this is not happening just a few weeks ago?

3 Likes

20 minutes past 11 and still no update. Feels bad.

2 Likes

yea probably wont be this week i guess. i remember them saying they were having problems with it and it will be late…

beta1 had 2 updates, beta2 will probably only have one and late at that. im ready for them to destroy moira lol, if that happens ill just be an ana main

2 Likes

They’ll give her the sym treatment in which ever new addition to her kit and buff comes with 3 nerfs.

2 Likes