Let me first start with my System Specs:
i5 4690k at 4.2Ghz every Core
GTX 970
Samsung 850 Evo
Ram Speed even slightly overclocked

My Game Settings:
1080p
Everything is set to Low! LOW!!!

And this PC has no Problems with anything i already played about 30-60 Games and not a single game has these problems! (Darksouls 3 does not work with G-Sync for some reason but otherwise just fine)

I have Micro Stutters all over the Place and Framerate Dips and sometimes HUGE SIM Value dips and everything just feels like trash and to be honest i tried 100 diffrent things but the Game Developers still won’t fix anything with the performance issues.

Mostly the longer i play the worst it gets and with 0 other games i have these issues it’s so bad that i don’t want to play this… Sometimes it just works fine but other times i have HUGE FPS spikes with all Cores at 4.2Ghz…

Let me ask you why is it that i have 0 Micro Stutters with any other Game?
Absolutley 0 and i get salty because i tried so many things to fix it! And no Game no Game has issues at all on my System yes i don’t always reach 144fps with my Gsync Panel but i have no Micro Stuttering.

I deactivated HPET, All Power Saving States, everything that could slow down my perfromance and even Windows is set to high performance.

What about temperatures? Have you re-seated your nVidia card as well? Let’s look at a DxDiag.

Like this?

CPU: 67C max
GPU: 77C max

System Information

Time of this report: 8/18/2018, 19:35:23
         Machine name: DESKTOP-1M2UHBF
           Machine Id: {3802F3C0-E3EC-4D39-881F-238479292310}
     Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 17134) (17134.rs4_release.180410-1804)
             Language: German (Regional Setting: German)
  System Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
         System Model: G1.Sniper Z97
                 BIOS: F8 (type: UEFI)
            Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4690K CPU @ 3.50GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.5GHz
               Memory: 16384MB RAM
  Available OS Memory: 16246MB RAM
            Page File: 8184MB used, 10492MB available
          Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
      DirectX Version: DirectX 12
  DX Setup Parameters: Not found
     User DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
   System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
      DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
             Miracast: Available, with HDCP

Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Not Supported
DxDiag Version: 10.00.17134.0001 64bit Unicode

DxDiag Notes

Display Tab 1: No problems found.
  Display Tab 2: No problems found.
  Display Tab 3: No problems found.
    Sound Tab 1: No problems found.
    Sound Tab 2: No problems found.
    Sound Tab 3: No problems found.
    Sound Tab 4: No problems found.
      Input Tab: No problems found.

0 responses on 20. August! :unamused:
0 responses on 21. August! -.-

Still having problems…

So I can see you are on the new redstone microsft 1803 build 17134.

First port of call for you is to go back to the previous and rock solid 1709 build. (fall creators update latest build)

This is not a DxDiag report, this is your system information. Provide the requested report so people can help you troubleshoot. Again, the instructions are here, at the bottom. Use pastebin and put a space in the link to provide all of the information at once.

I am on the latest version of Windows with no issues, so I would troubleshoot other items before rolling back.

This is why I recommended pastebin .com. What a mess to look at lol

Disable this in your bios.

You feel microstutters right? But your monitor is 60 hz so the frames would have to dip below 60 for the visual feel to affect you.

So I am guessing the most annoying part is the input lag the frame drops is causing which is represented in SIM value. Making the mouse feel like garbage.

You could try downloading a program called “DDU” and run it in safe mode to remove your driver and go back to a older Nvidia driver (I recommend version 388.31 to start with)

how do i post links here tho? i never used this system! won’t let me post links!

just put a space in it before .com or give us the last part of the link, we’re smart enough to fix it.

pastebin com SryGtCs5

thx so much for your effort!

60hz of course my display always runs at 60hz in desktop mode! ok gonna deactivate the internal gpu!

Looks like your sound drivers have crashed several times (Creative Sound Blaster). Sometimes the voice lines can trigger poor performance with certain audio drivers (just what I’ve gathered from other threads).

If your monitor is 144Hz (it says it’s set to 144, but its native is only 59.951Hz?), check the box next to “disable fullscreen optimizations” on the Comptability tab in Properties for both Overwatch .exe and Overwatch Launcher .exe.

Also, I’ve seen this video shared a lot in the forums for the optimal overwatch settings to reduce microstuttering: www. youtube. com/watch?v=RLcVlj-iWZ0

I’d try those steps, and then investigate a bottlenecking issue. You can use software like www. userbenchmark. com/Software to get an idea of how your hardware is performing.

(remove the spaces from links)

Anyone can also help me?
Im getting constant micro stutters…
My config is 1070, i7 6700.

Im returning from months of not playing and i got this new problem.
Months ago i did not have this problem at all
Im scared it might be any hardware problem :confused:

2 Likes

First step of troubleshooting is to make sure you it is not the operating system.

I’m seeing so many people lately talking about microstuttering which wasnt present in the past.

Recently the consumers have all been upgraded to the Spring (1803) windows versinon which is currently having teething issues.
With bugs galore from everything between microstuttering to low fps to sound issues/dropouts/device crashes.

So first thing is first check your windows version in “system information” Confirm if it is 1803 and if it is go back to 1709.

it’s just this game tho?

have you tried the 3 steps I provided you btw (windows build 1709 disabling your onboard gfx card, Clean installing a old version of your nvidia driver 388.31)

Won’t be able to help you further until you have as this is how troubleshooting works I give you something to do. You do it and report back if anything has improved.

I dont really play any other game other than lol and OW atm, so i cant really tell.

But like i said, this problem is something new, when i used to play months ago i never had this

edit1 : https:// transfernow. net/f570a83av078 (DXdiag file)

edit2: windows version is 17134

yep go back to creators fall 1709.

i tried everything still does not work… lowest resolution too…

now ill be trying out an older nvidia driver…

I can do this by myself or i have do download anything?

in windows search bar type “recovery” and find where it says go to previous windows build.