Mic muted, no reason why. Odd bug?

Yesterday I was playing with my friends a competitive game. We talk in Group Voice Chat and recently my microphone was somehow muted. It shows a Microphone and line obliquely. I tried to reconnect from Overwatch, then I could normally talk. Is somebody experiencing the same issue?
If I was meant to get muted, I got no message, my sister got the same thing. The mic works great everywhere else. The settings are fine.

I’m getting a similar issue on my PC. My mic gets forcibly muted whenever I try to enter a voice chat. The mic itself works just fine on other applications, but won’t let me unmute myself while in-game. Equally, the push-to talk feature is nonfunctional, as an extension of being forcibly muted. I attempted a “Scan and Repair” from within the Blizzard App, but there was no change in mic functionality. Relogging also changed nothing, neither did manipulating voice chat settings in-game.

For full disclosure, I also checked my headset’s drivers, and temporarily disabled my Discord functionality. The former were fully updated, and the latter changed nothing. This is a very problematic bug from a teamwork lens.