Mic button binding switches between default and my binding

Throughout the match, my mic switches between what I have it bound to [B] and the default [~]. I do not have [~] as a secondary binding. One minute it’ll be [B], then mid-conversation it’ll switch back to [~]. After a few minutes, it’ll go back to [B] on its own.

Check your hero controls. It’s been an issue they created with Ow2. Individual hero control profiles are created if you change a single thing, even if it’s just a cursor appearance or mouse sensitivity and has nothing to do with keybinds. All of this as well as Communications and Spectate controls used to be separate and unaffected by gameplay action keybinds. Now any changes for anything will cause separate hero control profiles to be created. This will cause situations where changing keybinds becomes an absolute pain because you have to manually reset and reconfigure every single hero so that it matches ANY changes you make under the default/All Heroes control settings.

I should know, I have customized cursor or sensitivity for every single hero and it’s been a never ending nightmare that costs me hours of time every time I need to make a keybinds change and want the heroes to update with the change. Just another unnecessary frustration they’ve added in this broken “sequel”. :man_facepalming: