MHz Analysis of New Role Queue (stinky or no?)

ok, but it shouldn’t be possible. If he can do it, it shows that the matchmaking CAN be rigged.

But he cant, he never showed it :slight_smile: It doesnt even make sense. If you hardthrow games, you will be below you skillset, so you will be carrying/basicly smurfing,.

1 Like

To be honest I would really welcome some serious and extreme tests done, since we know nothing about the matchmaker.

I know a lot about it to be honest, I have done many tests myself as I have more accounts.

1 Like

Did you share the results anywhere for me to read?

See Overwatch Forums and https://www.reddit.com/r/OverwatchUniversity/comments/aatezy/why_match_quality_is_frequently_poor/.

Pay no mind to MHz. If you pay attention to him for any length of time, you will note that he lies constantly and gaslights anyone who calls him out on it.

Also see How Competitive Skill Rating Works - Season 17 and references, though I’m currently rewriting it for Season 18.

2 Likes

I rather don’t do that.
Even the “crazy” ones have the point sometimes. Copernicus could have been burnt alive for his theories, so… :wink:
I rather ask questions and look for answers.

3 Likes

I find this hilarious. Hes not a GM player, not even close to it. 3300 is probably just a few hundred sr below his main. He still was winning with a 60% win rate and would probably reach his goal if he played enough.

2 Likes

Believe me he doesnt have point :slight_smile: Listen Kaawumba, he is one of few here with great knowwledge about comp system.

1 Like

I know Copernicus. Copernicus is a friend of mine. And MHz is no Copernicus.

1 Like

I like to judge things myself :wink: I will try to read all of the links (thank you for it) and my opinion will be my own.

I didnt climb into GM tho, I think I ended up in high plat. Topic name was kind of meme :slight_smile:

Btw I am planing to stream my experience with new role lock comp too.

1 Like

I remember your topic. I lost the track about 30 posts into it. Good luck nex time, can be interesting.

2 Likes

Just check topics under this profile, I already created topic for that in preparation, but i wasnt able to play because comp was locked when i woke up in the morning. You can track it and check my progress there.

1 Like

My friend you are piece of gold in the middle of a stink-fest. This is how everyone should be like you are. I am not asking a person to believe me blindly, I am asking for people to

1. understand what I am saying
  2. observe for themselves with an unbias brain
  3. make a decision based on observation

If everyone could think for themselves and refuse to be bullied into believing things then what a better world we would be living right now. Instead we are stuck in this stinky pit of bozo’s. I will pray it gets better

4 Likes

Thank you :flushed:

It’s always a good thing to do.

1 Like

Your theory make some sense but in reality it does not match my scenario.
My S17 on main account ends at 3000SR, RQB got my pharah to 3180SR with < 2.5 KDA.

My sub account is gold so I should be able to get to plat easily right?
I monitored my win/lose i am usually getting 3 win streak and then 3 lose streak. Followed by 2 win streak and 2 lose streak pattern, one 1 particular day I had 7 lose streak and then 3-4 wins streaks before i get back the lose streaks.

The conclusions I can draw from this is that, no matter who they match you with. Without the good game play sense, team chat communication and mechanical skills of every hero you pick to play in those matches. The overall will return you a negative SR gain.

I hit plat and hover around 2.3k ~ 2.4k and I could not get the account back to high plat or mid plat due to them matching the games with a lot of smurf accounts. Players that does not want to touch their main account’s SR, went to another account just to queue in RBQ to try many things out.

The MMR and SR theory does make sense to a certain degree but those does not factor much on putting you into a game that you will lose 100% or high chance. The effort to put into coordination, communication and counter picks are able to turn the matches’ tide if people actually learn how to do everything correctly even with mistakes in shot calling, target focusing, counter picks.

Unless blizzard actually reveal their true information on how they designed and coded the Matchmaking system, any theories are just theory that cannot be proven. Good effort in trying to come up with your theory but too bad this is not good enough.

Mhz are you okay mate? Can you please stop spreading bs like this one… Listen matchmaker is rigged , account is maked by blizzard oh God. You are deluded so damn hard…

0 profs given, both for matchmaker as well as for aimbots (not to mention that aimboting is instantly banned by blizzard’s anticheat service…) and then you come here, in public and post some nonsense like this? Damn! I was doing some personal experiments and the only result i was getting is that matchmaker is based on SR at first and mmr as second parameter, rest is all the same. Endorsment level as well as account level do matters but minor. Its all about team play, outplaying other teams and yes, picking the right heroes to counter other side…

I would be happy if taht what you are saying is true so i can say one day to myself “No Nik, you have a GM skill, its just matchmaker (aka blizzard mark, the curse of hunted Jeff) thats keeping you down in diamond”. Sadly, truth is that I do not belong in GM and unless I actually improve, ill stay in my rank for quite a lot of time…

Best of luck to you, and others, in climbing in role queue, but in actuall climbing, not in conspiracy theories…

2 Likes

At this point im seriously starting to question your sanity tbh.

3 Likes