Metro tierlist "Objective"

Genji/Reaper/winston near/on top

McCringe in trash tier

The world is finally healing fellas

1 Like

Looks very biased… as if Cassy would be at the same level as Sym is and under bastion lol

Mercy higher than Bap at the same level as Ana?

Zen is as good as Bastion?

Sombra as good as Zarya?

Jesus… this thing has zero credibility.

4 Likes

he should stick to making leaks.

7 Likes

Fun heroes at the top, cringe heroes at the bottom. Looking good Bli-…

Wait, what is hamster doing in C-tier?

1 Like

C is for Cannonball :nerd_face::nerd_face:

Torb in trash I sleep

1 Like

The audacity of saying that cass is as bad as Sym and worse than junkrat

1 Like

mccree is definitely trash on ow2. best hero to derank the game has ever seen.

1 Like

Putting Cassidy and Sym in the same tier is just doing injustice to Sym at this point. :sob::raised_back_of_hand:t5:

1 Like

Good

3 Likes

Is this just publicly admitting you’d rather have McCree weak than learn to counter him/play the game? Well, I can’t wait to see who you’ll complain about next regardless.

I do know how to counter him,dont make him any less annoying when he’s in every single game

Yall whine about roadhog 24/7 u dont see me taking the piss out of you for it

2 Likes

widowmaker at C ranking!?

well since i main widow quite a bit im happy about that since no nerfs but i think a lot of people would disagree with that ranking lol

Wait till they see a bloodlusted speedy gonzales chasing them

with kiriko pocketing them yea… i play sombra a lot also and widow is my favorite target with her but now ill have the kiriko helping me out

I imagine kiriko chucking the deuces and vanishing

Where he belongs yes.

3 Likes

Pharah is still in ‘‘I don’t why I’m playing Pharah’’ Tier

2 Likes

Oh, I don’t whine about hog. I have the unpopular opinion that he’s a very well designed tank, but I keep it to myself most of the time.

1 Like

for my main genji, i see him being A tier. not S tier as if hes meta at least ever since JQ got nerfed. still a strong pick though. Sojourn if anything would be more into the S-tier slot personally.

as for Cree being trash tier? nah nah, i see him being mid tier honestly. he’s still fine as a duelist, its just that he cant cheese you out anymore with flash → fth.