Meta Tier List S-F

No, it’s how he plays out.

He has a 38% winrate in GM this week.

But naw dude, he’s fine…

3 Likes

What is the current meta?

What about Bastion makes him viable in this current meta?

39% winrate in masters

His only saving grace is the the fact that he’s not terribly bad in low tiers.

1 Like

The fact that he stops the current meta?

No, he doesn’t.

3 Likes

Explain to me what you think the current meta is then, and how that meta counters a bastion comp.

I think you may be suffering from confirmation bias, as the data does not back your assertion.

Doom and Genji are two best dps in GM.

This person’s scrim experience might be different, but in GM that is the top two DPS.

5 Likes

Explain to me how a hero with a sub-40% winrate at the best skill tiers in the game counters a meta.

4 Likes

Pick rate. Look at it.

no, theres no reliable “data” available at the moment. and I can tell you that doomfist and sombra are much more prevelant than genji.

whatever “data” you are refrencing isn’t reliable, because private profiles have made blizz themselves the only reliable data provider

2 Likes

Goats
Reinhardt Zarya D.Va = Brig Lucio Ana
How to beat bastion comp

HI THER WE ON POINT LUL

If bastion comp is on point

HI THER WE SETTING UP SHOP JUST OUT YOUR SHOP, DON’T MIND US IF WE CASUALLY RUN YOU OVER IN A BIT, WE DON’T LIKE COMPETITION LUL

With Hackfist its even worse for bastion
Sombra says
BEEN HERE ALL ALONG

2 Likes

Professional mathematicians on the forums have shown that Overbuff did not change much in accuracy.

Overbuff was always self selection anyway. It is likely the same people that would check their profile on Overbuff, would also not have it set to private.

5 Likes

Exactly. a niche hero is barely played, and when he is played he has a SUB 40% WINRATE. How does that say he’s viable at all? It DOESN’T.

Bastion has been F-tier for 20 months now. He will not magically get better without substantial buffs.

1 Like

Bastion comp currently sets up on highground due to symmetra always having a teleporter.
Sym and bastion both work great against Goats, and goats can’t reach highground, nor does it have decent long range damage.

Look at last month, compared to last week.

Still nope. Bastion comp can’t defend a point from goats when goats is run properly.

1 Like

oh? show me your source for that, im calling bull. you don’t know what people are and aren’t tracked.

another reason it wouldn’t be reliable.

This week shows that he’s gotten worse.

Last month: 50% winrate. This week: 40%. oH bUt hE cOuNtErS gOaTs.

2 Likes

Here is the link by the professional mathematician about Overbuff.

As for the latter, this was a real concern. But the dev team has consistently shown Overbuff to be a fairly reliable source anytime they have bothered to give us data. It isn’t exact, but it gets pretty close. And the devs DO have access to ALL of the data.

1 Like

It easily can.
Bastion, d.va, orisa, ana and moira.
You run sym at the start, If you want she can switch to pharah after getting her team to highground.