Mercy's ultimate

Factually, I made no statement indicating I would not be using this term

And your proof is…? I assume you must have some inside information.

5 Likes

I really hope they never change it back to mass rez because it promoted unhealthy habits and views of how the game should be played. It also was so unsatisfying for good teamwork resulting in 5 elims to just be undone because they didn’t get the one hero that mattered.

1 Like

Again, a factual statement that I cannot help but agree with, considering the context.

I too am making the same assumption there. In actuality (ahem… Factuality), I’m taken aback by the amount of contradictions the one in question has been bestowing upon themselves.

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
xavvypls
:blue_heart:

1 Like

This occurred on twitter, ie in tweets from an account owned by a certain toxic and entitled metuber who at one time was the figurehead leading these two antiMercy groups and who arranged the forum raid

1 Like

Factually, I did not make a statement agreeing to not use certain terminology

Hey, you know what proof is? Things that aren’t looped statements made of conspiracy theory. Things like screenshots. Because you seem to think there’s a bunch of cults here, the only cult is the cult of Bunny.

2 Likes

“AntiMercy”? For not liking the current version of the character?

Yeah, I’m done. And I seriously doubt these tweets said what you think they said.

4 Likes

Factually, I have made no claim about conspiracies or cults in this discussion

Then give us twitter screens please. Otherwise, bye bye.

1 Like

Np, all readers are entitled to accept or reject statements made by others as they deem fit

That said, the events occurred on twitter exactly as I have described them

Actually, that raid was arranged in a discord server and a YouTube video. It simply trickled onto Twitter and not even by the people whose twitter handles you’re naming.

2 Likes
3 Likes

This.

Kind of funny how they’ve made those statements not to long ago, are more than willing to spread false information about others and slander them in a negative light… And are now backtracking once you called them out on it. I find that kind of strange… :blush:

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
xavvypls

3 Likes

The raid was arranged over several channels of communication

The passing of the mantle of leadership of the two more or less identical anti-Mercy groups occurred on twitter

Remember your replies?

3 Likes

I believe this video is appropriate considering the context at the moment. :blush:

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
xavvypls

2 Likes

Factually, I have not backtracked on any statements I have made in this discussion

Factually, I have not backtracked on an agreement to not use certain terminology because no such agreement was ever made

They are still there, available for all to read