Mercy's Definitive Romantic Partner ❤️

Well she actually has time to talk to genji while on call. She sends out mail to him on the holidays. In the Overwatch lore.

Ain’t nobody got time for dat

That’s very true Kalandros. Mercy is very dedicated to caring for the sick and needy, and is willing to make whatever personal sacrifices are necessary. Don’t forget that Junkrat is very busy as well, as he and Roadhog went on a global crime spree while evading Interpol.

But they could still make it work. They could Skype together in the evening, and Mercy can check in on Junkrat to make sure he’s not getting into any trouble. But as Junkrat confesses that he’s only following some of her advice, she can’t help but blush and smile at Junkrat’s bad boy behavior.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Best thing is there zodiac signs are compatible :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Once the waiter in oasis accepts that he does need this tip, and uses up those collected tips to buy himself a lower body, he will be the one for Dr Zeigler forever after

personally i cant help but see hammond surrounded by a harem of female overwatch hero’s all feeding him as he reclines being pampered… i mean his overwhelming charm and cuteness would be to much for any female to resit… plus i don’t get why he has not become a famous actor or musician (he basically has more music then lucio if you count it all or at least songs)

the hamster has the most star potential of them all…

Big roller is the only skin for hammond!