Mercy's Current State

I literally already gave you the link.

Not to Platinum.

You do realize there would be no Res outside of her ultimate right. Cause Valkyrie does not feel impactful at all, but the version with 2 charges gave the feeling. The problem is that she could Res outside of it as well.
And you didn’t read the part of removing the multiple beams. Don’t change the beams then, lol. Mercy 2.0 is just not fine.

2 Likes

Any kind of one-trick player will have problems with other characters that is not exclusive to Mercy.

Well we have already a few “noob stompers” in this game like Bastion. The thing with a hero like Mercy is she is an entry level hero which is alright. But you could still get better with her and climb even into ranks where she was considered a trash pick. Yes I am talking about old Mercy here during early seasons.
I dont think it would be wrong to have Ana being the better pick at high elos and Mercy for low elos. Like we already had at some point. With the suggested rework from Titaniums thread we want to give Mercy back her heroic moment and more potential to get better.
With a skillshot as her e-ability and a burst ultimate she has to time well I do think Mercy would be a decent character. A good pick in low ranks and hopefully still solid in the higher ups while not taking away Anas turf.

2 Likes

What, where?

Chain beams = stronger beams.

It doesn’t change the fact that Valkyrie would mean a 8-9v6 fight due to the fact that a Valking Mercy is near invincible and the ultimate lasts so long.

It would have all the benefits (and more) of Mass Resurrect without any of the risk.

If you one-trick a hitscan, you can play other hitscans as well. Mercy doesn’t have that.

That’s what we have now except Mercy actually has a niche in the higher tiers. Your suggestions would just dumpster her completely.

I’m sorry, I don’t recall asking for a revert.

I don’t want to bring rank into this, being a filthy Plat Mercy one-trick myself, but InĂștilApagar-1609, you’re in Master. You have only a handful of hours on Mercy, and you’re arguing with several GrandMaster Mercy mains
 place some value in their opinions, would ya?

Any Mass Resurrect suggestion is a revert with tweaks.

Is this a joke?

That would mean the rework we got wasn’t a rework. It would just be mass Resurrect with tweaks
 Are you joking?

If what we got is labelled as a rework, then what we’re suggesting is also a rework.

I’m literally a 4.4k Main Support. This is an alt.

And I’m not Masters on this account anyway.

link?

[Edit]Erm, it says Master on your profile page[/Edit]

Battletag is SquidKD#1202. Peak Sr is 4420 current is 4385 unless I’ve decayed a bit.

My profile says 4146 rn.

And for the record, I don’t see any GM Mercy mains. Titanium quit (I also don’t know where they were before) you’re Platinum, DvaSlaysEU hasn’t placed, Nandalee is Platinum and Toni is Diamond.

And for the record, I do respect the other side of this debate. If I didn’t, I wouldn’t even engage.

Just because I disagree doesn’t mean I don’t respect your opinion.

I’m on my smurf :stuck_out_tongue: I’ve been GM since season 3. I decayed out for this season though.

Ah okay :ok_hand:

Still though, you’re 1/5. He said several :stuck_out_tongue:

We have single target Resurrect on a cooldown. That isn’t Mass Resurrect.

It’s as you’ve put it, a modification of mass Resurrect
 Only thing changed was the magnitude.

No, it’s not a Mass Resurrect. It isn’t an AoE.

It’s a modification of mass Resurrect
 The ability functions the same. The only difference being the magnitude.

Which is the whole “Mass” part of Mass Resurrect

Indeed, a modification of mass Resurrect