Mercy will get her own patch

can we also talk about how fun playing a hero is? Also sure her pickrate is high but that doesnt mean she is good, she is still a loved hero. sure she has second highest healing but i think mercy mains have been focusing on that and use damage boost less and because of that, they are less likely to help kill an enemy and things can go down from there depending on team. And well, that leads to a lower winrate than others. also her ult is trash lets be honest here

1 Like

you didnt play mercy pre-rework did you? Because this was far from the truth of good mercy mains back then. You were always engaged and only disengaged in losing situations. You also had to play GA zig zag and healing juggle.

4 Likes

Fine as in every other support is getting attention now, I assume? Otherwise it’s an invalid statement. Last I checked she has a 48% win rate, a barely existent ‘on fire’ stat, much ‘negative’ discussion on this forum, and is getting near to being considered a troll or throw pick (if not already). Sorry mate, Mercy isn’t fine right now. All healers should feel reasonably balanced and engaging, Mercy right now feels like neither.

+1, thought I’d quote it since you can’t post images :stuck_out_tongue:.

5 Likes

h ttps://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/logosrupaulsdragrace/images/1/1d/DELUSION.gif/revision/latest?cb=20160206053550

2 Likes

If only the PTR existed where they could test a whole bunch of things and choose whether or not to include it after

3 Likes

Keep eating your own words ^^

1 Like

whats the point of having a support that is ‘weak’ and unneeded? when others weren’t viable, it was kind of sad to see because everyone wanted them to have a chance. It’s not the mercy mains’ fault that they left mercy in a weird state for so long, no one asked for and made her op for god knows how many seasons then destroy her to actually get the rest of the supports up by buffing them that late into the game.

1 Like

Hopefully It will be rez removal patch.

no rez needs to go to ult.

1 Like

NO it should be REMOVED then replaced by another ability, revert all nerf after that.

nope, rez to ult. it was able to be balanced with ult, it will not be balanced on e.

2 Likes

Mercy will get her own game, and when no one picks her everyone will ask where’s Mercy. Only Mercy will beat Mercy, and only Mercy will heal better than Mercy, Mercy will also be the best tank.

1 Like

NO it is not balanced on both but I will not mind if they made SINGLE rez her ult

They might as well call it a nerf-ch instead of a patch then

do you hate the previous months she was a must pick ok…but rez will never be balanced on E but making rez a single on ult is a troll ult. if rez is on ult it needs a minimum two charges. look at this from a non rework perspective. Nerf valk if you will but a single rez is nothing. I’ve been in OW since release. A single rez will rarely impact a team fight. dont be bias.

1 Like

What even makes you think she will be getting any changes?

Mass rez will not work without invulnerability because once your tanks died there is no one will cover you while ulting it will be pretty much press Q to die, single rez is more safer since you have your teammate to save you.

REZ is what dragging mercy down, they can replace it with another ability that make mercy Viable.

It’s not much of a revert if things change. You should call it a rework, instead.

So what’s this thing called “Damage resistance”, then? It works for Roadhog, so why not Mercy?

it will have no counter just like old mass rez except mercy will probably die after ulting