Mercy......Who?

I think that the overwatch team is blind to all the overwatch means of Jeff Kaplan vs Mercy main memes. Don’t get me wrong post nerfs needing a mercy in every match is very absurd and she was broken and she and despite this forums title I still think she is good but is in need of a small buff. Many times res is interrupted or I am killed before I can finish my res cast, a 0.25 reduced cast time would help especially will more cc in the game like Brigitte and Sombra’s faster hack time. Also a buff to valkyrie would also be appreciated. Many ults feel far superior such as Orisa’s supercharger out powers Mercy’s chain damage by 15% and Mercy has falloff between bounces and abilities such as coalesence can provide much more healing then a chain heal with falloff. Maybe while in Valkyrie your healing beam and damage boost could be slightly increased. Maybe a 5% increased bonus damage boost and 10 bonus heal per second ONLY while in your Valkyrie.

2 Likes

43 posts were merged into an existing topic: [Feedback Thread Continued] Mercy Updates - Jan 30, 2018

Thank you for mentioning that :slight_smile: . Any ult with more negative effects then positive is bad.

This “ult” is garbage. I have never once been able to do anything to swing the favor onto my team, even if we are grouped up. Try saving your team from a genji ult with her ult. I’ll wait. meanwhile, I actually saved my entire team from a genji ult with Zenyatta’s AND got the trophy for healing the damage. Can Mercy do that? No? then they need to rethink her “ult”

also, inb4 this topic gets shifted into the megathread graveyard.

1 Like

Mercy’s in a fine spot. There are many other heroes worth addressing before we bother addressing a hero that has decent stats and a solid pickrate.

All previous posts on this forum are currently on the Mercy thread forum.