Mercy Valkyrie Is Not What It's Supposed To Be

Mod Edit: This thread has been merged into the Mercy feedback thread. Please make sure to continue discussion there.

Jeff said in his video (Developer Update) about 9 months ago that when Mercy is using Valkyrie everything is better. With the nerf that came out a few months ago, I don’t see anything better with resurrect. The patch made it so there is a slow resurrect, and their is no bonus one. Every ability like healing and damage boost is better, with it’s longer range. Gun damage I am pretty sure was nerfed when the full Valkyrie ultimate was out of ptr. I know this is for balance but playing mercy is no longer fun. When you resurrect a teammate, there is a big chance you die. I know Mercy requires skill but if you are a mercy main, you mostly or likely feel the same way. I am a mercy main myself. There needs to be some kind of buff. Jeff I hope you see this and consider making a change to Mercy. Or a rework :slight_smile:

6 Likes

35 posts were merged into an existing topic: [Feedback Thread Continued Part III] Mercy Updates - Jan 30, 2018