Mercy Survey - Results

i don’t believe they’ll ever revert to mass rez, but i hope she gets reworked again; shes just doomed to be too op or too underpowered having rez on a flat cooldown

12 Likes

Right so why not look more closer at the biggest group of players. DPS players.

Instead of 90% support players. You already know what support players are going to say.

No, we already knew what Mercy players were likely to say. However, non-support players did respond. Maybe not a lot, but 10% of 2600 is still 260

5 Likes

Same. I very much don’t want mass rez back, but imo the degree to which the rework made mercy fun for people who previously found her boring should determine how drastic a third rework should be.

I mean I would love to hear from them. Try and get them to care if you can…

2 Likes

You also need to take into account that support player meant that people found themselves capable of flexing onto support. That doesn’t mean they do it often.

1 Like

I have met support players that think she is fine, others than not and are not Mercy mains, Mercy mains that think she is fine, and of course Mercy mains who don’t like her current state. Taking a larger population gives you a more larger insight of what the community wants, not just DPS mains.

3 Likes

Ok, thanks for the info. I don’t know if it’s just me but my profile isn’t updated, it shows my profile from the last season or something and yours is acting up too, I only see a level 7 account and it tells me it’s private.

Yes we did but we now also know that people who don’t play supports or who aren’t mercy mains kinda want mass rez back. Meaning that the whole “B-BUT MUH FUN, REMOVE MASS REZ PLX” was probably parroting and blown out of proportion.

9 Likes

Ok then, Tell me what conclusions you can draw about what the non support players wanted.

Spolier Alert: You can’t because their votes are overshadowed by the overwhelming number of support votes and that is the point of looking at the other numbers by themselves

1 Like

Man that sucks, I changed it to public quite a while ago when I replied, and it seems public to me on forums :frowning: Though I can assure it’s correct data, I’ll let it be public for now if it fixes itself ^^

I’m on EU so maybe it bugs out on US viewers, I have a silver frame with 5 stars right now.

3 Likes

Then it’s probably me, it all started when I relogged while I was suspended and it’s been acting up ever since.
I’m also from EU.

2 Likes

The votes aren’t overshadowed, they’re literally in their own group.

Unless you’re referring to the “where do we go from here section” in which case that’s my bad

8 Likes

For some reason I wanted to see your profile and it had your silver border, but it was private, then you said that you made it public and checked again, saw a level 7 account, I think this thing is broken xD

2 Likes

As much as I loathe the thought of mass Rez returning, her current state is unacceptable. That healing beam needs to be more powerful.

I’ve actually been talking to Mercy players I’ve been coming across in ladder about a concept I came up with, and they seem to like it. Goes something like this:

• Healing beam back to 60 hp/sec
  • Rez is no longer on a CD, but instead a meter must be filled by healing. Ability cannot be charged by anything other than healing.
11 Likes

I’d post a screenshot but due to travelling I lost my lvl3 forum priviledges. Sucks :smiley:

1 Like

I have lvl 3, I can post it if you want.

Good to see you here Astro uwu

1 Like

No i mean not related to mercy herself.

I mean do you want an old version back in the context of the game as whole. If the point of the survey is to show mercy should be changed back. Having number of DPS players saying that would be the storgest evidence you could get some a survey

1 Like

Would the cast time be instant?
How generous is the meter?
I mean I like the concept but it has the potential of going VERY wrong.
It would need to function in a very specific way to not make mercy op again.

2 Likes

httpsx://i.imgur.com/j31enkF.jpg
Just take the x away and it should be fine

Though as said, it doesn’t show every comp season.