Mercy Survey - Results

not to mention they also had people optionally submit their battle tag we can assume 1.1k people did this as in their previous survey post they replied that there were over 1.5k people that gave a response we can assume the 1.1k number is those that gave their battle tag

1 Like

Tinfoil hats are actually a conspiracy theory spread by the government. Wearing a tinfoil hat makes you more susceptible to the mind-control agents in chemtrails.
/s

29 Likes

yeah you need paper hats not tinfoil hats

5 Likes

Actually the correct answer is the cardboard burger king crown.

30 Likes

You see…I WOULD agree with you, if they didn’t go through and divided up the results among Non-Mercy players too.

The fact that they shows the number for their “sub-groups” show that there is a pattern in the answers.

Sure as a majority it is skewed but:

I mean I wouldn’t call it entirely invalid since it seems they DO care about how to show the results in more than just as a whole.

41 Likes

Iconic, I miss those. xD

Edit: I quoted the wrong thing LOL.

10 Likes

Thanks for sharing the results.

15 Likes

Nah this data is not to be taken extremely seriously due to the fact that it had very little participants in comparison of people who actually are playing the game. It is still neat though.

Don’t get too serious about the results, is all I’m saying. It confirms what the little pool that participated thinks, not the whole playerbase or huge majority.

5 Likes

I’m just gonna flip a box over my head. It’s more spacious.

7 Likes

“I couldn’t afford anything for you, so I got you this box.”

3 Likes

If I understood correctly, does the big majority of people who still enjoy playing mercy started playing yesterday so they probably don’t know how she was before?

2 Likes

No, they already have 50 hours on Mercy. Allegedly.

1 Like

Response bias works for more than just mercy mains, the survey is based on response bias. No one had to respond if they didn’t want to, therefore response bias corrupts all of the data, not just mercy mains.

1 Like

No one has to sign up for any survey if they don’t want to. Are all surveys biased then?

You were more than welcome to take the survey, as was everyone on the forums

32 Likes

Glad we agree on something anyways lol

Ok, so they started playing yesterday, thanks for clarifying.

Couldn’t that be said for…any survey then? I’m not trying to start anything but, by that logic all surveys would have bias response then right because people chose to take them and other chose not to.

38 Likes

Wait. I’m confused, so you are saying that the only non-curropted data would come from a survey you are forced to participate in? How does that make sense?

19 Likes

Nice survey slyther my only regret is not giving my battle tag

5 Likes

Try a census, or voting for a political figure, or asking people to take a survey before they show the topic. If they know the topic before they get to choose to take the survey then response bias.