Mercy’s in master and below. Please stop leaving us to try and dps and die

Buff (or more like fix) Mercy so she won’t have to DPS and die lol

In her current state she feels like an off healer and what off-healers do ? - They do damage.

Sorry not sorry.
Right now , Mercy’s most enjoyable moment is DPS Mercy aka Battle Mercy. Don’t expect it to change soon.

23 Likes

LOL, get off your high horse, you are not a special snowflake just because you play Ashe, we’ll play the way we want and if you don’t like it, tough luck.

12 Likes

I often go DPS Mercy if I see someone low like Widow or Zen so I can finish them with my infinite bullets during Valk…

And yeah - when DPS teammates don’t do their job , Mercy has to step in and do it for them :wink::grin:

18 Likes

I can’t tell if OP is trolling or not.

… Or maybe they’re actually angry about not being pocketed by Mercies and over exaggerating.

10 Likes

Is this a secret QQ about not getting pocketed ? :thinking:

5 Likes

Mmm… generalizing there quite a bit. I hope every Mercy in each game does this to you.

Perhaps if you had better aim you could DPS alone and not need a pocket to carry you. :v:

24 Likes

I mean you’re not killing Widow so i may as well :woman_shrugging:

16 Likes

DPS Mercy is the only enjoyable aspect of her right now. And maybe she wouldn’t have to DPS Mercy so often if the lower rank tank players actually protected her. Just saying.

14 Likes

We will keep playing Mercy the way we like. Y’all are adamant against giving us anything that grants us impact or makes her fun so we’ll keep battle mercying because that is fun.

14 Likes

This reminds me of a game i had with 4 instalock DPS [two were snipers] who were all whining about how the other DPS were totally trash and how “nobodies telling me where the widow is so how do you expect me to kill her?”

I popped valk, swooped in and killed the widow. “There, you guys happy? The Widow is dead.”

4 Likes

If your Mercy decided to take matters into her own hands rather than pocket you, then maybe you weren’t worth pocketing :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

Battle mercy works, and it’s effective.
Most people just don’t know how to use it.
I spent a long time studying battle Mercy, how to, where to, and when to use it. So whenever I do use it I have a mental image of my team and their current condition.

With my gamesense I can predict the fight, so each fight I know when I can and can’t battle Mercy.

My KD on Mercy is like 0.57, and no, I don’t spam for ult charge. My battle mercy is really refined, I know exactly when to do it and it is always successful.

Like yesterday at the start of the fight, 2 of us were in a grav with a dragon coming towards us, and I saw their zen was half and their Ana was hardscoped. So I flew in with Valk killed both, and made the fight even instantly. We won.

2 Likes

This is what I dislike about the community: “Mercy stop dpsing and heal” “lol no get a health pack”.

Most times, players know what they’re doing and when a Mercy thinks that her team is safe without her chain healing for 2-3 seconds then she can go kill the Widow or chase down another low hero. Yes, a lot of the time, it works, but other times, it was probably a mistake by the Mercy.

But you guys need to understand where OP is coming from. I don’t condone the way he’s communicating his ideas, but Mercy’s primary job is to heal and her design was based around that.

1 Like

I apologize for taking 2 seconds away from supporting to kill the widowmaker that you died to 4 times.

14 Likes

Not with the recent heal nerf. Off healers supposed to help damage to be useful. And with 50 hps mercy is an off healer. Latest design by blizz.

2 Likes

I have to confess, I did this one time in quickplay. None of our DPS was doing anything. We were at the first door and our top elims was 2. I finally said “I’ve had enough of this…” and went commando.

27 kills later, I had my first 5 gold medal Mercy game, and we won. God I love quick play sometimes.

3 Likes

And about 15 nerfs later it’s less effective/downright impotent. We will keep battle mercying until they make playing her enjoyable again. If you enjoy how she works good for you but I’ll play my way and no dps is entitled to my heals.

2 Likes

I literally had a McCree and a D.Va on my team who refused to focus the enemy DPs making our life hell on Gibraltar (pharah and Ashe). Yeah I’m done waiting for you guys to use your “skill” to finally keep me safe. I’m taking matters into my own hands. Valk, shoot pharah in the face and chase down the Ashe.

1 Like

Battle Mercy rises :rofl:

4 Likes

Replace Mercy with Sym teleporter, Torb turret, Orisa ult or Bastion in sentry mode and it works. Mercy’s blaster is crazy accurate and if everyone is safe behind a barrier I see no harm in forcing a sniper to re-position or destroying a static target. I’d buff a sniper or soldier if they’re available, but they’re normally busy with the teamfight.

1 Like