Mercy needs to go back to 50hp/s

Nerfing her back to 50hps will be a slap in the face to those of use that spent two years advocating for a healing buff. Listen to Mercy players when we say that 50hps was too low.

4 Likes

either make dmg boost 25% or mercy being able to be booped during ga or both. Rn mercy is the only hero that can use mobility on a 1 sec cooldown and not be affected by boops. At least make it arch upwards and she still gets to where she has to go. But her being able to negate boops every second or so is just dumb

3 Likes

i mean heck even some mercy haters said that 50 was too low. I have a friend who despises mercy and he even said that 50 was too low.

That’s part of her kit. She’s supposed to be able to survive a while. The problem is damage boost.

1.5 second cooldown actually

the game is a lot diferent right now than before… almost all other supports were nerfed, goats now dont exist and shields are worse.

also a lot of dps were nerfed

yeah and nerfing mercys HP/s will not help anything at all but make her useless

Like I said, she still gets to where she wanted to go, but she gets booped in an arch. Rn she just fases through the boop and ignores it completely.

man… if the nerf make mercy useless then JUST REVERT THE NERF or compensate with other buff! but dont try anything is worse.

then whyd you even bring up nerfing it to 50 in the first place? Dmg boost is the only thing that needs to be nerfed.

Because mercy isnt balanced rn

1 Like

Damageboost is still not actully problematic.

Even the very best mercies top out at 3k dmg boost /10min during their season and they usually have bit less healing too. 2k/10min is more common to see.

Every single other support can sneeze and get more elims and 3-4 times as much damage plus offensive assists.

If damageboost afforded mercy with far more offensive assists than other supports could reasonably get in elims, it would actually show in stats.

But as it turns out, it doesn’t. And this is in a meta with oneshot ashe and spam echo being strong, who will both net a good mercy player good amount of assists and dmg amp.

mercy is one of the most balanced heroes in this game besides dmg boost which should be nerfed.

50hps wasn’t enough at launch, where player performance was at an all time low, so why would it be enough now?

Damage has crept over the years. Though this is mostly due to DLC heroes being objectively better than OG heroes.

because mercy dmg booost + a good movement + rez + healing… is too strong… she create to many broken duos where the enemy should play alll match with the only mission of kill the mercy duo first or lost the match.

all the combination of mercy kit is a problem.

She can only do 1 or the other when main healing your not boosting as much when your not your boosting more. And if healing is that big of a deal for you play ana

Actually it does.

30% more damage on an already overtuned hitscan? There’s no point in arguing. They either nerf hitscans or nerf mercy. It’s not should they nerf, it’s who, and I say hitscans. But if blizzard isn’t ballsy enough it’s going to be mercy, because she puts too much damage out. Her and zen combined can put out 60% extra damage on a target. A hanzo can sit back and do 200 a body shot to that target. Just one example

THEN NERF DMG BOOST WA BAM SHES EVEN MORE BALANCED THEN BEFORE!! Rez is a single target with a 1.75 cast time and a 75% movement speed reduction and has a 30 second cooldown. ITS NOT BROKEN! You just dont know how to counter it so you go to the forums and complain. I forgot to add, rez’s range is 5 meters and can easily be canceled.

1 Like

No… she doesn’t.

on my opinion, i can accep mercy dmg boost… my problem is the combination of good dmg boost, good healing and also rez… then you needs waste all the match trying to kill the boosted hero…

especially when mercy have a lot of movement and the super jump.