Mercy mains, pls dont 1 trick

No :)‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

1 Like

As a Tank Main, Winston is also currently suicide into Ana/Zen rn.

2 Likes

Winston is EXACTLY who you want against that immobile comp, not the guy who can’t do anything offensively against them.

“but I have the most healing”

Use BBQ sauce or ranch instead. Ketchup is default choice.

Started the Mercy only challenge the other day on an alt account. Currently 15-8. So far it feels like it is possible to win some of these unwinnable games in lower ranked games, with worse DPS, but you just need to contribute coms and pings.

If your dps can’t win head on, get them to take the fight from an angle or a flank.

I haven’t had a single person ask me to swap yet.

I understand, i resigned from one tricking and go for two tricking now. But having to deal with zen orb and anti nade, even if you have kiriko to cleanse you is hella annoying for a tank. fix discord orb in my opinion, give that stuff some down time idk.

You shouldn’t one trick as a rein main either…

2 Likes

I’d find one tricking boring tbh. I usually, not always swap in a match

Yeah gotcha bro, will switch to kiriko and make ana’s life miserable.

OP threw a bomb and left to see the post burn :grimacing:

1 Like

Yes they can. But ya know can =/= should. English isn’t hard.

There are a good reasons why someone may only play heroes like Mercy or Moira. Sometimes it’s the only type of hero they can play.

Here is the criteria for reporting and banning mercy one tricks:

• They complain about low damage.

• They contributed less that 100 damage when obviously more damage was needed in a given situation.

• They continue healing a tank that is feeding, and then brags they have a whopping lot of healing score over the other supports.

• Says the reason we are losing is because they are not being protected after 10+ deaths without changing.

Happy in game reporting. o7

1 Like

You can’t know that… My damage amplified is visible only to me.

You are just toxic here…

2 Likes

The things is if you ve a mercy comp you re supposed to play passive as rein and hope you dps pop off, as you said mercy is not suited to win frontline, also if their is one death as you played passive its now more easy for her to rez than if you forwarded or even worse died first, you should absolutly never die first with a mercy

1 Like

rein opt here, you re right on the sigma thing but wrong on the support swap that can help, the best vs this comp is lucio kiriko and then play rein as a dive hero , but here is the problem, its way harder to play than discord nade cause no com are needed with these abilities you see a guy discord naded, you hit him, simple so better on ladder

If you one trick rein I don’t think you have right judge your support pick

2 Likes

yeah i agree, hence why i said unless you are extremely good. the thing with your statement is that both the rein and lucio need to be either coordinating or good enough to know when to amp speed into their team together. often players arent that skilled in terms of game sense in lower ranks

Stop maining rein and switch?