Mercy looks like an angry soccer mom

Mercy looks like an angry soccer mom.
You know. The one who asked for the manager.

Taken from this site:
https://blizzcon.playoverwatch.com/en-us/explore/new-look

14 Likes

She also has a “I’d like to speak to your manager” look

5 Likes

I prefer this mercy, I don’t know why.

14 Likes

Me too.
I think it’s a look more fitting for her age.

4 Likes

Lol, she does have a Karen haircut.

1 Like

She stole Ashe’s hairdo.

4 Likes

Same here. They are attempting to make them appear a bit more “seasoned” and not so naive as before. It’s true to the Anime influence art style.

1 Like

Not too fond of the look myself, the hair looks somehow odd with the armor. The cut isn’t too far off from her Combat Medic days so maybe if her outfit was closer to that.

3 Likes

Mercy looks amazing I can’t wait to play her in OW2!

Mercy will always be my first main and my favorite character from OW!

Always remember positivity is :key:
:ribbon::reminder_ribbon::ribbon:

5 Likes

The backwards halo is the worst part of this new design. It ruins her iconography. I don’t know what the designer was thinking, that was the strongest point of her look.

9 Likes

I dont hate it, but i prefer OG Mercy. Maybe it will grow on me. Definitely looks older.

3 Likes

Agreed, the Halo needs to be changed back.

5 Likes

Are u guys blind, she looks super :fire::fire::fire:, like she’s let her hair down and is about to go out VIP clubbing.

Her original 'do honestly looks way more frumpy and old comparatively, like Wilma Flintstone.

Seriously short bob hairstyles look AMAZING on some ladies, Mercy is one of them. Not all women have the facial features to pull it off, I’d almost think some gals are just a little jealous. :smirk:

1 Like

More importantly, her back looks broken.

I’m afraid it was already broken from how hard she carries her team

3 Likes

She’s got a purse full of expired coupons and she’s holding up the line while she argues with the cashier.

She looks like she wants to speak to the manager. OG Mercy looks better imo.

i would not mind to call her mommy

3 Likes

Mercy will get her own gun removed from the game because it’s too violent for the kiddies.

I love her suit. Hair are only… good. But could be better