Mercy just offtopic?

So is this it is mercy just gone and not a topic. It’s clear that Mercy needs something a change a buff but zero nerfs!

I’m tired and sick of currently getting yelled at for playing Mercy in competitive play and getting called boosted when I’m not boosted! I earned my rightful place in grand master/Top500 but seriously can we talk about mercy please can we not be shuned

I get it other heros are on topic right now but we can’t just leave mercy how she is! She is no way viable in Grand master I’m like the only one out of very few mercy mains who are still in Grand master yes I’m honored but I’m sad because she isn’t fun anymore and to those who say she requires no skill well she requires a ton of strategy skill now. One simple position mess up is a simple death to your team.
So developer team? Can we get any update on mercy it’s been a few weeks and clearly we can see no one is happy(except dps mains) and no one is having fun. I get you said we aren’t reverting but what are you guys doing right now? Are you trying?

69 Likes

102 posts were merged into an existing topic: [Feedback Thread Continued] Mercy Updates - Jan 30, 2018