Mercy Is kinda bad (Change my mind)

Because any teammate who is down any amount of HPs will be happy to receive that healing

1 Like

gold (I know its a low rank)

All these cons are horrible. Oh no you can’t heal and Rez at the same time? Oh boy you have limited mobility when running that solo flanking Mercy. This is a joke.

2 Likes

We all learned long ago that we can not reason, negotiate, or challenge mercy fanatics. We just let you rant and move on with our days.

I forgot to mention her biggest con of all in the actual post. But here is what I think really sets mercy as a tier below other main healers: 50 HPS. Plain and simple, if you ask me 50 hps is not nearly enough to matter during a team fight.

Rez turns a usual unwinnable fight 5v6 back to a standard 6v6. That’s it end of story. Remove rez then you can properly balance her.

Ah cool, The first nonconstructive reply! Congrats Insert name here

I would like to thank Blizzard for giving us the forums to make this possible, of course the balance team, and most notably the mercy mains that can’t seem to adapt, pick another hero to play, or let it go that the hero was balanced. Thank you so much for the glorious honor.

A uproar of clapping and trumpets start playing as you are crowned the king/queen of the world

1 Like

I don’t know, If you going to rate mercy’s mobility as a con compared to Ana and Moria…Maybe you don’t know how to play her

Ana’s and moiras mobility is complete garbage compared to mercy yes. But mercy lacks mobility if her team is over 30 m away or is behind walls. Moira fade is also an ivuln

She’ll always have “raw” healing output, being that her beams are lock on and don’t require any resource. The lock on also allows Mercy to focus her attention on her surroundings. And while her mobility is tied to her team, it’s on a non-existent cool down with flexibility to it’s use. Mercy should always be keeping a tab on her team’s general position too.

I don’t like the idea of Mercy always out-healing everyone else, but at this point in time I think she could use a minor healing buff (55reg/70valk or just 50reg/75valk) to keep up with Ana and Moira who also have either utility or decent damage output.

Res, well, it’s res lol. It should be noted that Valkyrie gives a small boost to res mobility.

With the recent buff, Valkyrie does function a lot like a ability with a cool down. If anything it reminds me of Tracer’s Pulse Bomb.

If they do decide to rework Mercy, I’m on the ‘if they ditch res, then yes’ boat.

That’s odd… I don’t understand why they would be telling you to switch down there. I guess even the lower ranks see the higher potential of other supports.

Check the winrate yeeeee

Personally I would like to drop rez on E and make her new E ability a “Clense” or something like that. I would make Valk healing to 75-80 Hps solo target only. I wouldn’t touch GA because its the most fun ability in her kit maybe even the game

You forgot that she has really bad self healing

What the hell Mercy do in a place where no allies nearby?

Because it’s a basic ability that brings back one ally from respawn right in the battlefield, maybe?

:kappa:

Mercy isn’t bad. Other main healers are just too good (especially Ana)

1 Like

I do agree that she is under-powered in comparison to other healers but I don’t think we should nerf anyone, I’d much prefer small buff to mercy to be on par with other healers. Thanks for the criticisms though! :slight_smile:

Same goes for Moria and Ana, at least try to be Objective

well, i think Ana could use some nerfs, at least, to nanoboost healing

Mercy is like the least affected by Hack. You’re just wasting that valuable hack cooldown that could be used elsewhere.