"Mercy is fun as she is, no changes needed"

The same could be said for the majority of people that spam mercy topics. Do you have anything to contribute other than attacking someone you just don’t like? As if anyone can really abuse reports when they give you 4/24hrs lol

3 Likes

All it takes to be a troll these days is to have a different opinion apparently! Who knew!

4 Likes

Only thing I can think of for this is swapping GA to a double tap on jump (maybe just making GA part of her passive), and replacing shift with a new ability.
Say she has her beam on an ally and she presses shift and that effect will stay on the target for about 2 seconds, and allow it to stack with the beam.

Actually I’m not since I never said it didnt exist only that it incentivized it more. Many ults also encourage this hiding and waiting for an opportune moment such as Death Blossom and Deadeye.

So if it was just the healing then we might as well revert mercy back to her post rework state. SInce single target rez was never a problem at all. Instant cast resurrect with cooldown resets and cooldown reduction never was a problem with mercy at all.

/s

I tried to find you a source but I can’t seem to find one. So I’ll retract that point. Nevertheless, I’m sure that with the cast time it is not intended for Mercy to be able to use Resurrect in the same way she was able to before. I think thats something everyone can agree on.

Not at all.

I would not characterize a self-inflicted debuff to be doing something important. I find that damageboosting or doing anything else but being unable to act in any way beyond moving at a bit more than a meter per second as being more important.

She could not do so before until her teammates were revived, which takes the same amount of time as it always did; 2.25 seconds.

Which she also stops while using resurrect. She was not forced to hide, you could use it while in a fight to maintain momentum, something that was abused upon her rework even more given that she could not wait for more than one person to die at a time, since she could only resurrect one, only that she almost could given its cooldown refresh and cooldown reduction properties that Valkyrie provided.

I do not currently see resurrect as being a core part of her character, I see her unrivaled mobility and consistency as being core to her.

If you are playing Mercy just because of Resurrect then I would ask the same. Everything else about Mercy I find to be more of an identifiable characteristic.

And I agree, which is why I dont think it should exist as Mercy already has to sacrifice her ability to split focus and do other things when she is healing since that is all she can do.

“Overall her healing output is still higher than the other healers, which she pays for by not being able to split focus and do other things while healing.”

That is a direct quote from the developers. Now, even so, Mercy is able to do the one other thing I find to be core to her; movement. Resurrect removes both and if thats the price that has to be paid, I would rather see it gone in order to maintain the other aspects of her.

With as team oriented as Mercy already is, it would be nice to have some agency beyond using her pistol which also locks her out of doing anything else, even though unlike her healing, is not as consistent nor as powerful than any other weapon in the game.

Then you havent read the post, given I did not ask for a redesign. If you had read it, you would know, but like everyone else, you did not.

Stopped healing;

If you stopped healing, you also stopped damage boosting, shooting, doing whatever you were doing in order to cast resurrect. At that point I would not consider Mercy as being in the fight.

3 Likes

So a character intended to be the “go-to healer for raw healing power” is not even used for that. How ironic.

3 Likes

Yeah except for the entire reason you wrote that to begin with is to overstate the fact that hiding before the invulnerability buff was a thing was ill advised… except it wasn’t, and was still the way you played her.

But go ahead and back pedal some more.

And for the love of Jeff, stop this. People hiding before a team fight happens, in order to set up an ultimate combo, so they can use those things in the team fight is not the same as hiding away for the entirety of the team fight without any intention of actually being in it. They’re not even close to the same thing, What is false equivalence?

Or, you can cut that strawman down real quick and not point out any one thing when the last line of that entire paragraph specifically says:

Then, you would be wrong. As it’s been proven to work exactly the same, only requires a team effort to pull off in the heat of the moment during a team fight. Ie: D.va defense matrixing and body blocking for Mercy as she Res’, or Zen using his ult specifically so Mercy can get Res off. These are common tactics we saw countless times during Overwatch league. Showcasing that it is entirely possible.

If you wish to downplay things for the sake an argument i guess.

Again, see my previous point.

Then you’re a lost 'cause who’s not here for a genuine discussion. If you truly believe bringing a pick back from the dead is “a self inflicted debuff” because it also slows you during the 1.75 seconds, there’s nothing left to say.

You could make the Same argument when Ana has nade on cool down because she decided to use it to save herself, she imposed a self inflicted debuff without the possibility of self sustain therefor nade is useless even though it saved that team mate.

Or Mei who just used ice block. She now has it on cool down and can no longer regen her health therefor ice block is useless, even though she used it to block los of that d.va bomb on a team mate.

Do you see how ridiculous that statement actually is yet?

Yet you’re literally bringing a team mate back from the dead in the process. Small price to pay for such a big turning point. But nah, bad 'cause self inflicted debuff amirite?

it’s 1.75. 2.25 is the invulnerability that rezzed target receives. And no, she used to do everything at nearly a moments notice, better than anyone else could. Instant res. Check. Instant Healing. Check. Instant Damage boost. Check. Heal everyone at once. Check. Damage boost everyone at once. Check. Rez multiple people within seconds of each other. Check. Heal the most out of everyone the entire game. Check. Best escape ability on 1.5 seconds? Check. Self regen so doesn’t need to spend off healers resources? Check.

Now you’re shifting the time frame to try and uphold your argument. This is getting sad.

Except then she’s “resurrecting” So, still doing something. While being in the team fight. More than can be sad for Mass Rez.

That’s a you problem then. Mercy has always been that healer that resurrects. They made sure to allow her to keep it even after they took it off her ultimate. She still continues to be that same hero that resurrects.

Your bias about whether you care for it or not doesn’t matter to that fact.

Well this is a strawman if I ever did see one.

Here’s me exemplifying each part of Mercy’s kit:

Now heres you downplaying those exact same parts of her kit to continue arguing when it suits you:

Like, you despise resurrect and like the rest of her kit, but will downplay the rest of her kit because she can’t do those things while she’s resurrecting. Why exactly should she be able to do other things, while she’s already doing something? Again, she had that, when she could res somebody instantly, and then go back to healing or damage boosting somebody else instantly right after. That was broken.

So you would erase half of her identity? Again, why are you playing her then if you don’t like the way she plays anymore?

well here’s you saying specifically in that post that its intended to discuss a rework. (redesign, same thing, semantics are semantics).

here’s you discussing flaws you see in her current design.

I loved how you just straight up lied about other abilities as well. Like death blossom which cant be canceled, or barrage, or coalescence. Not to mention the countless abilities that once are on cooldown, leave the hero completely vulnerable, ie bionade, ice block, immortality, biofield, recall.

Anyway, back to the the thread made specifically to discuss a redesign, that you’re saying isn’t made to discuss a rework:

Oh look, you want it removed with parts of her kit changed, or parts of her kit changed to take away from it’s power.

another quote specifically asking to scrap her ability, reworking her kit, or rather “redesigning” it.

you complaining the drawbacks are fine on any other hero except mercy.

Literally a whole section on how exactly you would “redesign” her

Like brah, you’re lying about lying at this point.

And no, you don’t pick mercy strictly for raw healing power. That would make her a heal bot, you know, like Moira is.

Mercy doing something in the fight, is not doing something in the fight because she’s not doing other things in the fight? Flawless logic my dude.

2 Likes

Almost sounds like other argument in defense of matchmaking: “you just not using it enough”. I mean, sure, eventually matchmaking learns about you and puts you in better circumstances, but isn’t it something it supposed to do from start, without testing your patience?

It was, because the reason they gave invulnerability was stated in the developer notes:

Mercy’s Resurrect has always been very powerful, but it often forces her to sacrifice herself to use it well. There have been changes in the past that attempted to help her in this area, but haven’t done enough to solve it. This change means that once she uses the ability, she will always survive long enough to be with her team again.

If she did not hide and was with her team the entire time and only resurrected 1 or 2 people this would not be a problem.

The problem was that players wanted to attempt to resurrect everyone by hiding and thus would sacrifice themselves to resurrect their team only for them to die again.

The invulnerability allowed this behaviour to become the go-to as it would guarantee survival. Before, you could attempt it, but due to the aspect of having to sacrifice yourself, it was a bad way to go about it.

On your way of seeing it, Mercy would hide for the entire fight, implying she would also hide before it occured. Even so, ou can still as a dps go out and hide to do this as soon as you get your ultimate.

If you hide just to rez before a fight occurs and then resurrect your team and still dont participate in the fight, then there wasnt a point to doing it. There wouldnt be a point to adding invulnerability since if you would not be in the fight anyway, why would you need to use it.

BEyond the fact that you want to call my arguments strawman, that seems pretty strawman to me. You are trying to say what the dps intention is while also the Mercy’s intention when they could very well not be the case.

I see hiding to use your ultimate as the same as hiding to use your ultimate, regardless of intention and the result is the same; you are hiding to use your ultimate.

That would be one of the biggest wastes of one of the best ultimates in the game given it does not give Mercy immunity to knockbacks, stuns, or one shots. And even then, the ultimate could have been used to save that person in the first place.

Team-oriented abilities dont really work out well for a lot of heroes designed that way. Symmetra with her new teleporter is even worse than her old self, Sombra always being a team-oriented hero has been one of the worst statistically for a while (and I’m talking for the playerbase at large, Sombra being dominant in the overwatch league and pro-play doesnt change the fact that for the rest of the playerbase, she is statistically on of the worst heroes)., Bastion also needing a team to be built around him has been one of the least picked heroes in the game.

The rest of Mercy is already very team-reliant as she has no abilities that she can use without a teammate beyond her pistol. And even with a teammate, her abilities value is entirely dependant on them as well. Having one ability that doesnt require this if not even more team cooperation I dont see as being bad for the character, especially when it also removed every other aspect of her kit that distinguishes her from the other heroes (mobility and consistency).

Which I don’t agree on.

It does not just slow you but silence and blind you as well.

Ana atleast has the option to use her nade on herself and does not inflict a debuff on herself whereas mercy cannot use resurrect on herself and has a debuff.

AT the cost of having another teammate potentially die then I dont see it as a small price to pay especially when that debuff eliminates everything else the character can do and revolves around. A slow effect on a character like McCree when he ults is a detriment but it does not affect him the same way as it does Mercy, because McCree is not a particularly mobile hero to being with and it does not ruin the fluidity of the character.

FOr someone like Mercy who is all about mobility this abrupt stop in the flow is much more dangerous. And while I think its necessary for resurrect to be balanced as a normal ability, thats why I don’t think it should be a normal ability or an ultimate. If you had read the post I linked you would understand my position on this.

Thats the cast time. 2.25 is as you stated

Which is also the same amount of time it takes for a target resurrected to be able to act.

Right, as I mentioned;

And thats the main probem I have with Valkyrie, it removes a fundamental weakness of hers while also being unnecessary if you can prioritize targets effectively. I’ve never been a fan of ez mode ultimates like soldiers tactical vidor because yes, its useful but if you can aim, it doesnt really help you much on top of the fact that it can be even worse since it cannot headshot.

Mercy’s ultimate removes her main weakness and even augments the rest of her kit in an unnecessary way. And as a result even more of her base kit has to be nerfed to compensate. And even with that, when her base healing was nerfed even in valkyrie, the developers were quick to revert the change in valkyrie alone so that;

Mercy’s ultimate was charging a bit too slowly after her base healing was reduced in a previous update. These changes should restore some of her ultimate’s strength and let it build up more quickly.

Until the target enters the 2.25 seconds of their invulnerability, Mercy has done nothing other than put the ability on cooldown. If she is killed, stunned, knocked back, or somehow manages to move out of the 5 meter radius, she has not resurrected anything. She isnt resurrecting, she is casting resurrect.

I wouldnt consider casting an ability which hen cancelled has nothing done besides put the longest cooldown in the game on said cooldown as being in the fight, especially when it forces a silence for 1.75 seconds.

This is a direct quote from the developers, so if I am downplaying her, take it up with the developers;

This is a fact

She shouldn’t and that a problem that cannot be fixed unless resurrect is removed from her kit. It is balanced but in a way that I see as being a design flaw and in contradiction to their initial desires that resulted in a rework for the character.

Right, yet other healers can do everything at once and it is not broken, because the rest of their kit is balanced proportionally. Removing resurrect and adding something else there or even just removing it altogether and buffing some other part of her kit would alleviate this.

I don’t see resurrect as being part of her identity more so than her mobility, consistency, and now Valkyrie, seeing as they all come up far more often than resurrect and when resurrect does come up it either results in failure or is done behind cover and away from fights. And when it is done in the middle of a fight, its impressive and garners a reaction since its so unexpected.

No, I intended to discuss my thoughts on the character and why I thinkr esurrect should be removed. The redesign was a compromise as the developers do not want to remove resurrect so it was the best I could do to meet them halfway.

Yet you seem to be quite fond of arguing semantics, since you argue that resurrecting is doing something and when I tell you it isnt you argue it ismeven though casting resurrect is doing nothing until the cast is finished.

Right.

When did I say they could not be cancelled. I do not recall mentioning those other ultimates in my post. You either did not read it or read the wrong one.

I don’t see bionade as leaving ana vulnerable as she can still use sleepdart, shoot and do her job, wheras Mercy is only vulnerable when she uses Resurrect as otherwise she can heal, damage boost or use her pistol.

None of these abilities prevent the character from acting or leave them vulnerable since none expect perhaps immortality field have a cast time.

Because it isnt, it is to discuss my opinions on Mercy.

Not any other hero, having a cast time like this would also be a major problem for Genji and especially Tracer given their mobility defines them as well.

Right prefaced by saying this would be a suggestion to meet people halfway. If I had my way I would remove the ability altogether, the redesign is an attempt to be open minded about leaving it in.

Then it seems the developers either lied, or they once again ironically have a discrepancy between what they intend for Mercy to be and what Mercy is since they said in the developer comments;

Mercy is intended to be able to consistently pump out more healing than any other healer over the course of a match. While this is currently true, the difference in healing is so significant that it makes it very difficult for other healers to compete with her for a spot on a team. Reducing her healing output will close this gap a little, but she will still maintain her status as the go-to pick for raw healing power. We’ll keep an eye on her to make sure she is still a strong pick.

"her status as the go-to pick for raw healing power"

If this is not the case then something is wrong here.

I don’t find that casting resurrect in a fight is doing something, its doing nothing until the person has been brought back.

Casting resurrect means she is not doing anything which factually the time in between pressing e and the 1.75 second cast is doing nothing besides moving at a rate of 1.375 meters per second.

Plus, in that time, she isnt in the fight as she isnt participating in any relevant way. She isnt contrivuting damage, she isnt healing damage boosting, etc. Nothing.

Even if you compare it to an ultimate like Deadeye where the McCree is similarly doing nothing until the ability is activated again, the McCree is creating a threat where it forces people to take cover or use abilties in order to counter that zoning threat. Mercy’s resurrect does not as even if cooldowns are used to kill her, the team has basically gone down 2 people for the price of 1.

3 Likes

Reading here now is reminding me of when I was at uni and had to read dissertations. :nerd_face:

2 Likes

I want you to read this very carefully once more, and tell me where exactly it says anything even remotely close to

Never mind that the buff was to help mercy live after the fact. (the fact being after coming out from hiding and ressing her team, she now lives due to invulnerability) tell me what exactly does that have anything to do with what she did prior to ressing?

'Cause honestly lets be real for a second without this poor attempt at a Straw man. If Mercy is prone to dying when she pulls off a mass res before the invulnerability buff, she’s is actually more inclined to hide so she can res in safety and not die.

This is still a false equivalence, even if reaper leaves the team fight to get a better position, he’s still using his ultimate in the team fight. He’s not about to hide and wait for his entire team to die, and then come out from hiding in the middle of 6 enemies and press Q, because he would rightfully get destroyed for it when they’re all focusing him.

Now see, that is exactly what Mercy did, only she would bring back the other dead team mates, starting a whole new team fight after the first one was already finished. She had no participation in the first one and even in your hypothetical “well she gained ult in the fight and went to hide” she still waited till everyone was dead, so the team fight ended and was lost, and she wasn’t in it.

You’ve used 2 so far in your post, and that’s only the first 2 points into your post.

"the dev’s said invulnerability was intended to keep her alive after she ressed, here’s the quote"
Meanwhile the previous point we were discussing was what mercy did before she would come out of hiding and res. Dying or not dying after the fact was never in contention.

"Reaper positions himself to use his ult in the team fight therefor your wrong."
Meanwhile the topic was about mercy not being in the team fight and using it after the fact when everyone is dead.

And yet it was proven effective countless times in Overwatch league because body blocking is a thing that exists. There is verifiable video evidence of these things being played out, and you’re sitting here saying its bad, when it’s changed the outcome of team fights because it’s actually that good.

Kay.

Weird, because the entire time you’re ressing somebody… you’re still ressing somebody. That’s a pretty poor silence ability. Now if you got hacked mid res, now you’re not doing anything. Except you can still damage boost and heal but kinda besides the point.

Not having self sustain for 10 seconds is much more detrimental than having to channel a channel ability for less than 2 seconds. We’re going by your logic here remember. These are apparently debuffs in your mind on the likes of slow, silence and blinds.

Then that team mate had it coming, or you’re not communicating saying that your ressing so play safe. Who exactly were you supposed to keep alive anyway? Healing is supposed to help win fights, not stop fights from being winnable.

I know it is, that’s why i corrected your:

It’s not her weakness though. Her weakness is she’s ability dependent and team dependent with little to no offensive abilities. Taking either of those things away makes her useless. You want her weakness to be multi target healing because you hate the direction they took her in.

You realize the hero is up in 1.75 seconds right? They’re invulnerable for 2.25 seconds after that. And mercy is free to do what ever she wishes in that time frame. She’s no longer ressing, which was still doing something regardless if you think it isn’t or not.

Yeah, that’s still doing something. Sorry to break it to you.

You took a bad risk and got punished. Your strong game changing ability deserves to go on cool down without a reward. Did you think it should just be free?

Yeah, that has nothing to do with the previous point once again. You’re attempting another poor strawman here.

You: The dev agree’s with me:
dev: mercy’s healing is still best and damage boost would be nice to buff, but it might become op because then it will break too many damage points
Meanwhile you were the one who was downplaying damage boost and healing, like they weren’t good and the only thing that made mercy strong was res on e, so you want res on e gone and more power to the rest of her kit, that the dev already thinks is great.

Here you are downplaying another part of her kit, her pistol, which Neptuno seems to use just fine. Also you do know how deadly that thing actually is right? Like i can tell you right now, the dps of her blaster is actually better than lucio’s dps. In fact, it’s even better than Ashe’s left click dps and matches genji’s left click. In practice, not so much because mercy rarely gets a chance to use it, but thems the real facts. With source, not bias.

https://yfp.github.io/owdmgchart/public/index.html

At least you’re finally honest. This is your entire argument summed up really, and honestly it’s based on personal opinion and preference. There’s nothing wrong with that, you’re not wrong for having that opinion. But when you present it as fact, then we’ve got issues.

Who though? And I swear if you compare a channeled ability that brings people back from the dead to something like discord, i might flip a table.

Again, this is personal opinion and player error, be it bad team mates or bad mercy.

So, you want a part of her kit removed and replaced with something else, and that’s not a redesign/rework in your mind how?

Like here’s what you said, and I quote:

I’m going to preface this post by saying that these are my opinions and that this is a discussion forum, just because the developers state they do not want to do more reworks in the future does not mean it cannot be discussed,

You said the thread was to discuss a rework idea.
The content of the original post, was discussing a rework idea and why you think it’s needed.
You posted, a step by step way you would rework the hero’s kit.

I mean, that’s a personal opinion based on preference, but objectively it’s wrong. You’re still channeling an ability, which is doing something.

Again, objectively wrong. Channeling an ability is something. Doing nothing is if you weren’t using res, and just stood there out of a team fight completely till everyone died, just so you could fly in after the fights already over and then res them. That time you took out of the team fight waiting to res a bunch of people, is not doing anything. Channeling res for it’s duration, is not that.

That is an objective fact.

2 Likes

I present My idea for a mercy tune up.

Firstly, Despite my whining and groaning about the 13 nerfs in a row only for a partial revert to be considered a buff, Mercy statistically is not in a bad spot, she out heals Ana’s, at least at my rank, and can usually get her resurrection off on teammates who haven’t completely abandoned their team in favor of being the only person in the enemy back line. The perception remains and it turns out to be her primary roll in Professional play when she is played, that she is meant to be an attachment onto another character rather than a solid main support of her own that should be leaping from ally to ally spreading her healing around rather than holding left click and occasionally pressing shift to return to your Phara’s side.

My Suggestion

• Mercy’s primary healing is dropped to 20 but now applies a healing over time effect that heals for 25 HP a second for 2-4 seconds (not sure what time increment would be good.) [This keeps her healing on a single target what it is currently, BUT insentivises not being an attachment to another character as that doesn’t obtain her potential]
  • Her Damage boost, just becomes Amplification beam, damage AND healing done by as well as healing received by her target are increased by 35%, and the effect at least in part lingers for 2-4 seconds (not sure what time increment would be good.) after it had been in effect on the target for 1-2 seconds, this promotes juggling between the 2 beams rather than just holding down 1 even in the midst of combat, as the right clicks lingering effect would increase the healing on that target from the left click, which would at least keep going in part as you reactivated the right clicks lingering effect, but also requires holding the right click for more than a split moment
  • and I wont get greedy and suggest something like damage 10% damage resistance for her and her target when she guardian angels

Now to look at her Ultimate and Resurrect abilities.

I draw inspiration from HotS, I would look instead to Palm of the Ancients, one of the Diablo Monk’s ultimate abilities, that puts a short lived buff on an ally (with the caster as an option), that if the buffed character takes lethal damage while the buff is on them they are brought back to life with a large portion of their life restored.

• I think it should be linked to the same lock on system as GA, with options to make it beam target, or crosshair, with a targetless cast being a cast on self.
  • I think its range should be comparable to GA
  • I think it should be a 20-30 second (if not longer) cooldown
  • I think it should have a 0.25-0.5 second cast, and a 2-3 second duration with a very distinct visual queue (Perhaps Valkyrie wings).
  • and I think it should restore ATLEAST 50% of the affected characters health, if not 75%

This different ability keeps the essence of bringing characters back to life, but removes it as an out of combat ability, and opens it up for significant counter play, don’t kill the target, but also allows for really skilled Mercys to counter that counter play with extremely precise timing, along the lines of Zarya bubbles against hog hooks. Instead of Kill the Mercy Forehead, it becomes wait a moment before finishing off that target in which time they can be escaping, getting healed or dealing damage back to the enemy team.

For her ultimate I like point out the reason a Valkyrie stile ability was dropped before when the game was in development and that was the core idea that Mercy should be a Single target healer. So along those lines I would say.

• Her ultimate no longer splits her beam so that multiple targets receive her beam at a time.
  • instead her Healing beam goes from 20 healing per second on its target with a 25 HPS 2-4 second buff, to 40 HPs with the same 50 HPs 2-4 second buff
  • And her Amplification Beam adds onto its amplification a reduction in damage received, similar to the increase in damage and healing increased.

This would make her healing and boost significant enough on a single target that it might have an impact and potentially be on the level of Nano in people wanting to track it, without being a flat out better version, as Nano is still a 50% boost and 50% reduced damage received.

This post except for my suggestions for changing Resurrect and Valk, was from another post where i spoke about the fact that we are going to 2-2-2 that some of the supports could use some loving (after Moira’s escape everything OP buff was reverted), where I suggested buffs to all of the supports. but out of Respect to OP i shant post a link to it here unless asked to by them.

1 Like

Probably simplest thing you can do to improve Valkyrie:

1. remove infinite ammo;
  2. make both beams, damage boost and healing, active at the same time;

At least this way, you actually add something new for teammates, instead of being “easy mode” for Mercy.

Here is more detailed version of Valkyrie rework, aimed at preserving challenges, that make Mercy fun:

1. flight is replaced by 2 additional GA charges. GA can be used without teammate with 50% less range;
  2. resurrect gains 5 m AoE, instead of being single targeted. Can be used on alive teammates, restoring their health to full and providing invulnerability frame;
  3. pistol rounds apply slowdown debuff. Effect stacks with each round, with 10 rounds temporary stopping enemy. Doesn’t prevent enemy from firing or using abilities, but their actions are slowed down.
  4. damage boost/healing beams can be used independently.
1 Like

Valkyrie might work as an E ability, provided that it gets the appropriate changes.

Valkyrie is too similar to Mercy’s base gameplay to ever work as an ultimate.

Here’s a version of E-Valk, just for fun:

Valkyrie, the E ability

Duration: 5 seconds
Cooldown: 10 seconds
(CD starts after ability ends)

Valkyrie becomes a channeled ability that enemies can cancel with stuns.

What it keeps from the ult version:

• Flight
  • uninterrupted health regen

What it doesn’t keep:

• Infinite ammo
  • Chain beams
  • Beams being interrupted by Valkyrie’s activation

What is added:

Healing beam:

• Healing in Valkyrie increased to 70
  • 120hp burst on beam target when activating Valkyrie with healing beam active

Damage boost:

• Beam target’s reload speed increased by 50%
  • Insta-reloads the beam target’s clip when activating Valkyrie with damage boost active
2 Likes

I dont know why a player no longer playing the game would be interested in changes to any character

I also dont understand why a player who used Valkyrie solely as a means of escape rather than supporting one’s teammates would want the support piece of Valkyrie strengthened

that said, I am strongly against any version of mass rez, and as such, would be strongly against this proposal

Feedback exists. Simple as that.

1 Like

absolutely

that said, my lack of understanding given the stated circumstances remain

Feedback is feedback.

Feedback for why a person left is just as important as feedback as why a person stays.

Feedback is important.

7 Likes

I understand

it is certainly important (or at least should be) to the OW Team

however

My lack of understanding why a person would do so under the stated circumstances remains

Feedback.

I don’t know how much more clear I can make it.

There’s no underlying reason as to why a person who no longer plays voices their feedback as to why they no longer play.

Silencing them or saying they have no say in giving feedback is ignorant at best.

Those who do not listen to negative feedback will not improve.

And before you call personal attack I’m merely making a statement as to feedback and why people would leave it and repercussions for ignoring/silencing it.

3 Likes

Clarification: I have made no statement suggesting a non-player should be silenced, nor have I stated that they have no say

I do not appreciate the personal attack

I completely understand that a person can post feedback on the forum whether they play the game or not

I completely understand the value of such feedback

What I dont understand is why a non-player would do so

1 Like