Mercy Is Fine The Way She Is

No sweetie when someone tells us our arguments are invalid because they feel the opposite it isn’t worth our time, :kiss:

It is physically impossible to save a teammate when rein is smashing them, but mercy can get the player through enough damage to either kill/get away from the rein

Ana should in theory be better than Mercy up there, yes. But Mercy is at her core a more accessible hero. Even people in GM might not have the aim necessary to play Ana more effectively than Mercy. So pickrate shouldn’t be the only thing looked at for whether one is better. (especially since Mercy is probably the MOST accessible hero).

3 Likes

Don’t you just love it when forums members decide to patronize?

2 Likes

It doesn’t but let’s be honest, the people at low ranks are playing an entirely different game. For all we know someone such as Torb turrets could be OP there when a lot of counters already exist for them.

The whole point is to have a balanced game, not a must-pick regardless of skills and ranks. If i wanted that i would play a traditional first person shooter which i usually do when i want to test my skills.

You’d know all about that :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

While there’s no doubt that they’re playing a different game, it’s still OW. They still have potential to play organized and well

Mercy is the second most picked main healer at GM, with a positive winrate.

I don’t see anything particularly wrong with that.

is what I was responding to.
Animetic is a very high ranked battle Mercy and the user was saying they can’t aim very well because they’re not Animatic.

Try putting context in before shoving things around. It’s not very fair play and essentially turns this into a slander campaign. You really don’t want to go down that.

1 Like

Ohai, another person that has almost all the feelings I do towards Mercy. I’ve been posting for a while that she’s been fine, so it’s nice to see another who agrees with me <3

1 Like

I spit out my water when I saw this. A Mercy main who agrees with everyone else’s stance on Mercy! Love this post!

1 Like

You’re either lying or… yep, just lying.

I would enjoy her if she still had 60 hps, cause this healing nerf is just waaaay to noticable and frustrating to me. Too bad i lost my beloved hero, but at least I play Moira as well.

That’s not even true after the support changes. On the winrate at least last time i checked at the GM W/L ratio.

But honestly i’m over the whole thing at this point. At least i can play other heroes on that rank such as Lucio and Zen. A rework might happen in the future if people keep complaining. Maybe not next year but i definitely see it happening.

1 Like

If you like stats so much, care to comment on her less than 2% on-fire rate? Like even you have to admit that’s pathetic.

3 Likes

I’m sorry, but I was trying to say that pistol Mercy is not viable for most of the Mercy playerbase. My aim is fine.

So what you’re saying is that the Mercy community cannot possibly aim well?

Agreed, she is in very bad spot… And its worsening day by day

Nope. I’m saying that the most of the Mercy community cannot viably play DPS Mercy without jeopardising her team’s chances of winning. Aim isn’t everything.

It’s worth noting that Mercy is numerically almost exactly where she was in total healing before the rework.

Yes, that means valkyrie offsets the 60->50 HPS drop, and yes, that means she’s technically slightly less bursty and therefore technically worse, but it’s not the total trainwreck that people like to claim.