"Mercy is fine fun is subjective play someone else"

All are welcome to speak their OW-related opinions, but that said, one would hope after going on two years of complaints, players would find a way to move on to other characters or other games

1 Like

Factually, a hero that lacks impact in a game where other heroes have impact would be considered to be imbalanced

The good news here is that Mercy has plenty of impact, which is essential to ensuring she is balanced, which she is at the present time

Tiny changes like Geoff referred to wont unbalance her, assuming they are made at all (Geoff made no promises)

In my opinion, and without blushing, she is in the best state of balance she has ever been in right now, in her current state; and as such, further changes should be very very limited or not made at all

1 Like

Haven’t you heard if you crusade hard enough even the devs will learn they have no idea how to balance their own game and that Mass Rez was the best thing to happen to the game?

/s

1 Like

Just saying your facts are anecdotal at best and your logic is fallacious.

GLHF :+1:

This comparison is of potential numbers as opposed to real in-match numbers

potential healing wont save anyone - but real healing can.

Mercy is far more likely to deliver the 50 in any given circumstance than Ana is to deliver the 93.

An Ana who misses all of her shots in the given second of play delivers 0 healing, while the 50 from Mercy is almost guaranteed

2 Likes

In my opinion, good Mercy players have a great deal to do during Valkyrie, and as such do not consider Valkyrie to be anything like “spectator mode”

I had wondered why this user changed accounts all of the sudden (old acct was Profile - RevertMercy-1304 - Overwatch Forums) , but I had thought that the forum rules didnt allow a given individual to set up a new account to circumvent a ban…so I am not sure if this really is what occurred

I believe this was similar to the point of the forum raid as conducted by the leadership of the revertmercy/reworkmercy (same toxic/entitled deal, different packaging) group - if you make statements enough times, in a large enough number of threads, they become more true

1 Like

Until your accounts get silenced and the threads removed.

#ThankYouForumMods

While you have every right to your opinion and every right to reply to people, I want us to agree and disagree. I already know your opinion from the last 10 replies to my comments. I don’t really need you to comment on every single comment I post. I would appreciate it if you would stop as I want to have discussions with different people rather than one person ALWAYS replying to me. I don’t mean to sound rude and I don’t know how else to say it but you’re really annoying so please leave me alone. Thank you.

Moth meta and months of data showing current Mercy’s potential to dominate the support role sure is anecdotal at best.

no u

2 Likes

no u lol.

Alright, you are 100% correct. You win the Internet for today :clap:

:boom: Congrats :boom:

I play Mercy to pocket my Widow-friend.

Every Mercy needs to get them a Widow-friend. Murder people. :EEEE

1 Like

Every post one makes in a public forum is an implicit invitation to be responded to, particularly when statements that are made include extreme positions and/or derogatory remarks, which appear to be in both of your recent posts

One does not get to choose who responds in a public forum like this

I do not find anything I have stated to be annoying - I simply responded to statements that were made

I will add here that - factually - I have not responded to “every single comment” you have posted

Read my first sentence. I do acknowledge that you can and have the right to reply. Nothing you said was annoying, what is annoying is the fact that every comment I have made on Mercy post you feel the need to tell me your opinion when you have already done so several times. Factually, you have indeed responded to every comment I have made on a Mercy post. I really don’t need to know your opinion on every Mercy post I comment on.

Factually, I have not responded to every post you have made in a Mercy related thread

I tend to be in Mercy-related threads, so posts in such threads are the ones I am most likely to respond to

Then do so, I’m just asking you stop replying to my comments because I already know your opinion and I really don’t need you to state it over and over again. I’d rather agree to disagree. You can still reply to them, I can’t force you not to, I am simply asking you not to. That is, if it’s something different rather than just repeating yourself then that’d be cool to hear. Since it hasn’t been I don’t care to read something you’ve already said.

Again - posting on a public forum is an implicit invitation to be responded to…by anyone

None of us get to pick and choose who can and cannot reply

1 Like

And Im not telling you that you can’t reply to me. I am asking that you don’t, if you chose to then you chose to. No one is forcing you not to reply. If you decide to reply to me after I ask you not to, that’s kinda weird and petty for one but like go ahead. I am done replying to you from this point forward. If you decide to reply to this or any future comments, which you can, I will just ignore.

1 Like

Understood, and np…