Mercy is boring in a game that is supposed to be entertaining

She always was the babysiter of the game

I’m 3800 and I usually go 5 deaths also it’s still boring

Okay.

Subjective though.

But okay.

4 Likes

she’s the best solo healer. Still boring as a rock to play.

Fair enough - perhaps you should play other healers or a different game? It’s unlikely her kit ever gets changed to “exciting”.

Okay… Easy. Don’t play her. If you find something boring and are trying to be convinced then you are still interested and want to play her, because some where deep down you know she is still fun. Or you wouldn’t be asking for this attention.

I have 700 hours on her believe it or not I don’t like seeing my first main being treated like a trash can. Also shes still the best solo healer and I’m tired of playing the least entertaining hero to win.

Just whip out her blaster and go BATTLEMERCY for 30 seconds and it’ll be be more fun. Obviously only do this after your team mates are in a good spot or your in a bad spot and are probably going to die anyways. You’ll be surprised how confused your enemies will be sometimes. It’s made playing Mercy a lot more entertaining for me.

1 Like

I always thought she would be so much more interesting with a better offense option, like being able to call down a lightening strike (aim like mei’s ice wall).

Personally I’ve always gotten a kick out of her kit. It’s designed such that nearly all of your attention can be spent on staying alive. And lordy do I try lol Positioning, ziggin zaggin wooshin… you know, Mercy stuff.

Change your own mind.

I can’t change your mind as I think the same thing.

I don’t want too

I agree with you

Mostly

Why would I care to change your mind? I don’t care about your opinion. I find her way more fun than she’s ever been so I’m happy. You don’t like her, that’s a you problem.

Mercy mains need to unite and stop playing her for a little to drop her pick rate. Then the devs will look into making her more fun. They aren’t going to look at a hero with a high pick rate.

Previous Mercy had to think a bit more compared to the one we have right now. Valkyrie pretty much does everything that Mercy can do, albeit slightly enhanced, but instead automatically (except flying). The current Mercy we have unfortunately has the lowest skill ceiling in comparison to old Mercy, it’s not easy to tell much difference statistically between a low and high rank Mercy main.

I can’t change your mind sadly, I somewhat agree. I can’t recall the last time I saw Mercy even get a POTG/POTM, then again her ‘on fire’ is messed up and has been for a long time.

To those who say don’t play her:
She is only one of two main healers which are viable, and of those two choices is the one which has the most consistent standard kit (outside of Resurrect) and has high mobility.

To those who say about high pick rate:
It’s obvious why Mercy has a high pick rate, that doesn’t mean she’s completely and perfectly fine in every aspect. Her ‘on fire’ for example is messed up and has been for a long time. The pick rate is high because she’s only one of two viable main healers at the moment, and of those two is the one which has the most consistent standard kit (outside of resurrect) and high mobility.

Of all the reworks Overwatch has had, Mercy’s has to be the biggest failure of all of them :stuck_out_tongue:. Why else would they continue keeping a redundant megathread open that’s never read or discussed, but instead is being used to silence negativity on Mercy (to ignore the fact she still has flaws despite her pick rate and win rate). Her skill ceiling is at an all-time low thanks to the rework.

1 Like

play one of the other 26 heroes if you dont find 1 fun.

Green is a prettier colour than blue. Change my mind, I dare you.

Mercy was my most played hero in the first 4 seasons. I’ve barely touched her since then and I’m still struggling to knock her out of my top 5 most played.

They ruined her. So unfun.

Mercy has always been the baby-proofed version of Medic for people who aren’t good at staying alive.

Change my mind.