Mercy is being ignored?

The end of the video gave me a chuckle honestly.

5 Likes

Prett should be calling out as hominem lmfao.

…What? I wasn’t talking to this person.

You should be calling out everyone who used ad hominem. Or is it only okay for those who agree with you?

Again, I wasn’t talking to this person. It’s not my responsibility to call out every single person that uses a logical fallacy in this post. I only called out the other guy because he replied to me.

Christ almighty…

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: Consider yourself lucky. That aside, Mercy is not balanced. She’s extremely underpowered. Ana on the other hand is overpowered now. In terms of support variation, okey whatever but Ana has an insane pickrate in high ranks. In terms of actual hero balance, the support category is screwed.

6 Likes

Okay? I never said she was balanced.

Oh, right. Damn, I always confuse you anti-mercy’s. I’ll answer this then:

Both. She’s being ignored in the sense that all those nerfs took long to implement and were ultimately unsuccessful so they might as well not existed. That also means she’s being ignored. This is also evident from the recent heals nerf. Blizzard stooped to a whole new level of ignorance there.

4 Likes

Right, so I’m an anti-Mercy now? Funny how you immediately assume my stance and hero-based opinions from a post that was based on logic.

Those two statements contradict eachother, so no, you can’t have both. :slight_smile:
The very fact that Mercy has received changes means that she has been on the devs radar, meaning she is not being ignored. (On the contrary, if she was being ignored, she wouldn’t have received changes.)

The argument you’re trying to have is over whether or not the people who play Mercy are being ignored, and that’s not an argument I’m willing to have so thus you are creating a straw man.

4 Likes

No, they don’t. Mercy was ignored by [redacted] saying “The support changes were successful” when Mercy is in a terrible state. They’ve given her nerfs, but that can also be seen as ignoring the real problem, the rework. It’s not a black and white thing.

4 Likes

I repeat, the very fact that she has been receiving changes means that she has been on the devs radar and thus is not being ignored.

You’re trying to argue whether or not the community is being ignored.

2 Likes

You clearly aren’t understanding what I’m saying, or just ignoring it, so I’m going to remove myself from the discussion.

2 Likes

Yes. She’s being ignored. Or rather your feedback is being ignored because Blizzard doesn’t think you have any worthwhile points. Maybe they’re right. Who knows? Certainly not me.

2 Likes

I could easily say the same to you, so you removing yourself will be doing us both a favour. Thank you.

1 Like

It wasn’t a question.

Actually, we very much can.

She has had changes that most of which, did absolutely nothing. Like I said, they might as well not have existed and we’d still have the same issues with Mercy; an overpowered hero. That is what I’d say ignoring. They ignored us by constantly making changes to Mercy that ultimately do nothing. Also, the fact that they most definitely ignore Mercy feedback on the forums. There is literally no denying that.

Mercy is still quite obviously being ignored right now. When was the heals nerf? How much feedback was produced since then? Did we get any updates on Mercy today? I’ll answer these questions. More than a month ago, a lot and no. Again, I’ll reiterate. As of now, she’s being ignored. That being said, this isn’t something now. She has always been ignored simply because of the fact that almost every change to her amounted to nothing.

Is it bad that Aria’s cutesy voice is the only reason I watch her videos?

1 Like

Blizzard smiles and neatly stacks your Mercy threads before placing them one at a time in a shredder while still smiling at your face.

They probably cant say community suggestions without breaking into laughter.

5 Likes

Cutesy? I think it’s lolicon or something. That being said, I have no idea what it means. ;-;

She needs something but going a few patches without updates wont kill us. If anything the numbers will show how bad she’s doing. Unfortunantly they can only work on a few heros at a time. Mercy has been changed soooo much, other heros need to be fixed as well.

9 Likes

I disagree with this statement. Its not difficult to revert a character back to its original state. I mean you literally can copy and paste the code to do so since you already have it. Blizzard could fix every character in the game in about a month with their resources and choose not to.

7 Likes