Mercy in a bikini

He’s already got two skins where he’s basically wearing a speedo, the Islander and Toa skins. They even come with noticeable bulge.

1 Like

Exactly. Sex sells, and it applies to both sides. I could understand some criticism if the men were always in conservative outfits and the women were always in sexy clothes, but there’s plenty of revealing clothing for the male characters too.

2 Likes

That’s what I am hoping will be made into the skin, actually, that Mercy picture. It’s not even a string bikini, I thought it looks BETTER this way. I put it in the OP.

^ ehhh maybe blizzard won’t like these images on the forums lol

I know we are talking about bikinis, but d.va posing like that on the 2nd image might be a bit much for them

5 Likes

I think D.Va’s beach skin would be a bit more cute

NOTALINKhttps://pre00.deviantart.net/8aa3/th/pre/i/2016/140/a/7/d_va_by_nakatokung-da3489m.jpg

Also someone might report you and you’ll get banned for 2 weeks,so better take it down b4 it’s too late :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Well, Mei would definitely work well with a one piece, if she got a swimsuit…and she’s not really fat, but she’s got a fair amount of padding.

I would say that she is chuppy

Well, there is a chance she gets a summerskin, since it is the only event skin she doesn´t have

tbh Mercy strikes me as the one-piece type with some beach garb over it. And a sun hat instead of a halo, ofc.

I think if there’s one thing I’ll carry away from this thread in regards to the whole game is, it would be good if the whole OW crew, each of them, had a beach skin. 6 vs. 6 on a beach"ball" rampage (the “bal” at any given moment being a grenade, Helix rocket, etc) would definitely add fun to the game.

That said, I still ask to plz give us Beach Mercy. :smiley:

make it frilled bikini and frilled skirt

also sunglasses which are shaped like her bunny logo

But she’s the good kinda chubby (as in not morbidly obese!)

Partly I don’t see an ice lady like her mixing well with Summer, probably the reason why she doesn’t have one yet, but seriously, she’d probably have one of the cutest ones on the block.

1 Like

she could be icecream seller :wink:

shooting icecream and making a tasty looking wall :star_struck:

2 Likes

Don’t give Mei ideas. I am enjoying summer here, I don’t want to end up in the middle of a blizzard because a pissed-off climatologist traced my IP and wants to punish me. xD

well, I hope that Mercy and D.va gets swimsuits to enjoy summer

1 Like

Which character would look good in a hawaiian hula girl outfit?

D.va would look cute on that

And her mech could have little palm trees :sunny:

2 Likes

I dunno what the tourist statistics for Hawaii are. I know a lot of people from Asia visit Alaska for the Auroran lights. It would be interesting to know if Koreans like to visit Hawaii. If they do, D.Va in Hawaiian hulu would be pretty cool. My impression is that D.Va is kinda an avatar for a lot of Korean stuff, (for example, they made the resolution irl to try and lead the world in robotics, which seems to tie into D.Va’s mech.)

1 Like

fair enough, another idea would be onepiece bikini for D.va, which asian schools use

D.Va already has a form-fitting one piece suit in a lot of skins, this wouldn’t be too radically different imo.