"Mercy can't have mass rez but Genji can team wipe"

If you main support you should be able to learn how to adapt to other heros not very hard to do. Everyone style game like this has powercreep.

Cree never countered Genji, it’s 50/50.

1 Like

If single ult killed 4-5 people then the enemy team is really bad because it allow it happen and they deserve to lose.

2 Likes

I’m not saying he’s easy, he’s like doomfist, you’ve got to learn him, but after that he’s stupidly effective with small skill.

Well your comment wasn’t useful either, also I don’t care about high level play, masters/gm, that’s a whole different world.

If a genji blades and 6 people on your team cant kill him you were losing that fight anyway.

4 Likes

No one asked for that terrifying rework. No one can dispute that the rework broke her and made her a must pick.

Also she is statistically not doing as much as other healers as I show here. Nor is she that fun to play as agreed upon by many many many many Mercy mains such as myself.

6 Likes

Looking at all of your made threads, it’s clear you have a problem Aiming or you don’t play characters that can damage Genji with ease.

I suggest you play Genji, get better at aiming and countering him; then come back and tell me how overtuned he is.

You’re way in over your head if you think Doomfist is too hard to counter or Genji is too powerful.

Lots of people asked for her to be changed, I think you must have been living under a pretty sturdy rock to miss almost everything about it.

She’s not doing as much as other healers in a meta, right. Reinhardt wasn’t doing as much as other tanks during the time in which dive was main-stay. He wasn’t changed and now look, he’s a must pick. Same thing applies here.

Fun is subjective, I enjoy Mercy and the people that do enjoy her are doing just that, enjoying her by playing the game. A bunch of outspoken and quite frankly entitled Mercy mains on the forums for the last year and then some doesn’t equal every single Mercy main ever.

4 Likes

To genjis anyone who gives them trouble is a counter. It’s understandable, they’ve never experienced what a real counter is.

Why do I need to get better at aiming when I can just play genji? No but really, I’ve said it multiple times: Genji is balanced masters and above. Because as you said, people can aim there. But below those ranks, his spammy spastic playstyle gives great results with little effort once you learn it.

3 Likes

I will never understand what was wrong with a single character having some counterplay to all the team wipe potential ultimates. Especially with Zarya being meta again it’s much easier to get multi-kills.

Pre-invul was considered a troll/throw pick, Lucio was the S-tier healer followed by Zen and if you didn’t play either of those you got yelled at by your team.

6 Likes

Same with his counters against him.

It’s unbelievably easy to take him out as Brigitte, same with Mei if you know what you’re doing.

Bastion has a 0.05% pickrate in GM. That’s quite a small niche he’s filling. And, he doesn’t even fill his niche well, since he has a 49.55% winrate in the rank where literally everyone has a winrate over 50%.

You’re kidding, right? I love Symmetra to death, but there is no way you can believe that she was a higher priority than Bastion.

When you dictate a meta, you don’t need small nerfs.

Sure sweetie.

Why should Mercy mains be punished for something they don’t want?

Mercy was extremely easy to counter. People just refused to do so. And, why is it ok for Mercy to be reworked because she’s “disheartening to play against”, but not Genji and Tracer?

They also tried Valk in beta (or alpha, I can’t remember which), and replaced it with Mass Rez.

7 Likes

How lol. Brig and Mei both have short range. Just stay outside it.

1 Like

^
It was good that this got removed.
Sad that now your only hero is not so good anymore but it happens.
Now we need to wait and see wher balancing is heading towards.
PS: I gonne spam this vid under every mass rez post to show how stupid it was.
10 Likes

I think they mean Moria and Brig being added to the game. Which massively dropped his and tracers win and pick rates. And aren’t even played in pro scenes anymore. As its all Goats and triple tank and support.

Nah, Genji had the advantage with his big deflect but now McCree has it imo.

Well yeah because there was a much more apparent stigma around Symmetra being a throw pick then Bastion because she was.

If you want the hero to be less than garbage then yes, you do need small nerfs. It could be a snowball effect occurring which is making the hero dominate the meta.

Nice dismissal. Instead of actually watching these people play her and play her well to a successful degree, it’s much easier to say, “I can’t use her at my level, therefore she is bad.” Same thing with Sombra.

Punished is subjective. And because it affected every other person, flex and main alike. How entitled can you be? You can’t act as if you are the only thing that matters.

Look at the post by TheDesertFox and it is a clear indicator of why exactly Mercy was not easy to counter. Watch the developer update explaining why it was removed. Tracer and Genji ARE actually counter-able by very conventional means and not hide and seek.

Alpha. Very early alpha, before even visual effects had come into play and it’s safe to say the valkyrie then and the entire game was very different than it is now.

4 Likes

Ok that’s happened to Roadhog so many times but you don’t see me crying and spamming the forums.

3 Likes

lol maybe you guys havent been around long enough but in season 2 i think they heavily nerfed everything about genji from his ult to his movement and how his abilites worked.

3 Likes

If you’re getting team wiped by Genji then you obviously need a change of comp, Genji’s ult is one of the EASIEST to shut down by far.

2 Likes