Mercy buff speculation?

Agreed 100%, Mercy right now doesn’t need more.

1 Like

More ult charge for damage boosted.

She does have the slow during rez in valk.

I’m just going to point out real quick that he wants to specifically buff damage boost, if that.

I wouldn’t expect new mechanics.

1 Like

Give mercys gun the same fire rate as bunny blaster during valk
give her instant rez in valk

I strongly disagree with that.
58 instant damage from leap + 39 instant from melee + 78dps
That’s an instant 97 damage instead of 75 and that 18 boost means that you can kill a 200hp target in less than 2s, without the damage boost it’ll take about 3s. It’s fast but it means that the ennemy team has almost 2s to heal or shield or bubble or whatever the target. Winston damage boost is really good (and just the fact that you can switch to heal instantly also makes babysit Winston worth)

I have to say that I haven’t really tried to see the difference since the last armor nerf so maybe yeah.

Instead of dealing an instant 120 damage you deal and instant 156 (so you have enough damafe to OS Tracer) and if you’re close enough, a mine does up to 120 damage (so let’s say 90 cause you’re not exactly on it) it’s 117 instant damage.
It’s really good to put a lot of pressure and to destroy shields quickly and her pistol, even if it’s good, won’t do as much. There’s also the fact that you need to take more time to switch and heal and your ult will charge slower (and your target’s as well)

As for Hanzo, I’d say that her damage boost is really good on Storm Arrow, not as much on regular arrows so you’d have to switch to someone else, but the value on Storm Arrow is far from bad.

I’d rather see a slight buff to healing or a buff to Valk than damage boost.

Methinks this is a rank thing, because I can tell you that no Winston player in Gold is pulling off actually landing on things… much less doing the jump + melee combo.

I do sometimes damage boost Winston, soley because he’s not going to miss and if he’s in range, he’s going to start taking damage in like… 1 second or less.

Yeah it’s something that’s more common in higher ranks and tbh even in master or GM you have the most value of the Winston is someone you know and play with often buuut it’s still a thing.

My point was that she doesn’t need a buff on Damage boost but rather on other parts of her kit ._.

Was it a bug then? I tried on the ptr last week and she didn’t have the slow anymore. Maybe it was fixed

That’s what im agreeing too. she doesn’t need more on damage boost. I should’ve elaborated on that more. I apologize.

He said it’s possible they will give her a healing buff and then mentioned how they were looking at a damage boost buff.

1 Like

Mercy on paper has great heals but her heals are so slow she can’t sustain her tanks. She can have a high output through the match but it really means nothing if your team mates are dying. So she’s crap at healing and crap at damage.

1 Like

I don’t really want mercy to have a non lock on ability (even if its temporary)
I hate what they did to symmetra and I don’t want it to happen to mercy or even moira.

I really want 60hps for mercy though.

1 Like

It was a bug. In the patch notes they said they fixed this. 1.34.0.0 patch note if you go to the ptr patch notes.

Maybe make Valk give out a “Halo Status” to her entire team, if a teammate dies within 6 seconds, then Mercy can innately Rez.

But only if she has the Rez cooldown available.

1 Like

How about an ability that gives some of her health to an ally?

She would hit the reload button and then she would loose like 10hp per second in exchange for doing 60hps now. It could last like 3-5 seconds or it could be toggled on/off.

I think it fits the character with her being so selfless and I think it would be fun to manage the risk of loosing some of your own hp in order to help someone else.

Huuuh, that’s very interesting.

If would be “Non-recoverable HP”, and would fit with the selfless pacifist aesthetic.

Thanks, I think it would be great for her balance too because of the obvious draw back of loosing your own health. She obviously wouldn’t be as strong as when she used to have 60hps but it gives her the ability to do it so long as your positioning is good enough that you don’t get yourself killed doing it.

Could alternatively just make it transfer a flat 50hp over.
With Mercy not able to go below 50hp herself from this ability.

Agreed. That would be a serious burst heal balanced out with her own loss of hp, might be simpiler to use too rather than having it last a while or having to deal with toggles