Mercy, both 50hps and 60hps

I dunno man, that’s a pretty steep nerf. I’ll give you the 40 hps, but I won’t settle for anything higher than a 20% damage amplification.

7 Likes

That’d potentially favor certain heros too much as some heros can easily pop out a barrier to protect them for a few seconds and get an extra 20% healing.

It’d also hit unpredictable results at lower skill levels where people aim poorly.

Keep in mind some players are still displeased with Mercy having regen in Valk despite it only being 20 points which you can easily out damage if you hit the target very much.

Careful now, Torb and Roadhog players could start one shotting 200 hp heros :stuck_out_tongue:

Charge and Pulse Bomb could also one shot 400 hp tanks :stuck_out_tongue:

Going once, going twice-
Sold!- to guy with the Heroes do die shirt.

13 Likes

surely you mean 20 hps and 60% damage amp

At 60% damage amp, Micro Missiles and Seismic Slam used perfectly could kill a 200 hp hero without armor.

Storm Bow body shots would also one shot and getting all headshots with Lucio’s primary would be able to kill Reaper.

You wanted Mercy at 50 hps. You got what you wanted, now you think its too weak? Thats like admitting all those overreacting Mercys saying “50 hps is too low” may have had some merit.

6 Likes

I legit cackled at this entire conversation :joy:

3 Likes

To be fair, it would have been right, if they didn’t do the other support buffs.

But here we are :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I honestly wouldn’t mind this. That way Winston can still do his thing without people freaking out, and it doesn’t feel like garbage when healing your teammates outside of a fight.

1 Like

That’s why they pay me the big bucks. These forums aren’t going to meme themselves.

2 Likes

Thank you for not being a jerk over this. I’m tired of getting treated like garbage because a hero I loved is a bit too weak now.

7 Likes

Let’s keep it at 50HP/S but Mercy can dual wield both beams at the same time?

3 Likes

I don’t know. That’s getting a little on the op side. Valkyrie would become… Something else. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

No worries, my “bias” if you could call it one, is as many heroes viable as possible.

We’re getting pretty close to that.
Stuff grey is thinking about

2 Likes

I mean she is an off support might as well make her act like one too.

make mercies beams work like syms primary where it ramps up over time if you stick to 1 target.

healing: 45-60-75
damage: 25-35-45

She… Sometimes is and sometimes isn’t in my experience. Sometimes she’s able to solo heal (though rarely), but usually another support is needed or you need to switch off of her. She’s so wonky.

I actually despise this iteration of Mercy with a burning passion. It’s just bad.

7 Likes

And all those other minimum damage buffs,addition of Hammond and infinite stealth sombra.

a lot of indirect nerfs to mercy on top of her nerf to her healing.

its why she cant really keep anything alive or really do anything of substantial value like the other main healers can atm.

Must mean it’s gonna get posted on the PTR soon then.