Mercy being picked every game is not okay, but Ana being picked every game is

I’m no Mercy main, but man am I tired of every game being decided by who has the Ana who can aim.

94 Likes

Yes lets not have skill rewarded. Really good thread. Lets get behind this one.

150 Likes

If only there was balance instead of flavor of the month changes. You know, like, what if they did not nerf Mercy and instead buffed Ana to be more competitive. I bet teams would think about which one to run instead of just creating another must-pick scenario. But thank you, Blizzard, for giving Ana a relatively large buff and gutting Mercy, that makes the decision nice and easy.

37 Likes

People think its okay because she requires “Skill” by that logic it should be completely fine for Widow to always be meta.

I will always prefer the Lucio/Zen meta over any other.

48 Likes

Whoever does have the better widow has always won? What are you talking about have you even watched a GM game.

8 Likes

Why would I? I’m not in GM and don’t watch streamers. Also my point was, people complained about widow… And people agreed and she received a nerf. Every time you bring up Ana, their agrument is “She has the most “skill” so she should be highly picked” or something like a that.

35 Likes

it’s almost as if Blizzard should find a happy median.

anyhow, OP, people are already asking for nerfs. Anyone from the forums to some streamers are calling for nerfs to Ana now.

6 Likes

Just wait until people get tired of anas stopping their sick teamwipe ults© or ana stopping zenyattas ult leaving no counter other than lucio for team wipes (and his isnt as reliable with that cast time)

2 Likes

The cycle is complete.

16 Likes

Because you actually get a better grasp on the game? People complain about widow yeah she got a nerf but shes still strong because of how much skill she takes. Ana took so much skill and couldnt put out the same healing as the other main healers whilst doing way more work. Now if you arent skilled with her youre better off picking moira. Unless youre GM you dont HAVE to pick Ana.

5 Likes

I don’t think Ana will get nerfed anytime soon

2 Likes

Its not about skill, its about having required heroes.

11 Likes

Oh, it only took 3 minutes for someone to come in with elitism and degradation towards Mercy players. Again.

Amazing.

51 Likes

If you’re complaining about a hero having too much impact, Brig is way higher on the list than Ana

11 Likes

She isnt required unless you get to high ranks. I dont think people understand how little meta matters when 80% of the playerbase wont even talk.

5 Likes

But for those that play at high ranks(like me), I either go Ana, or we fail, thats ok? What?

6 Likes

FOTM balancing keeps things changing and interesting. They could easily make the game100% balanced through standard calibration practices, but they know that it would cause the game to get stale quickly. They want shifting metas.

3 Likes

Figured there have been enough nerf Brigitte threads already.

Can Ana even do this??

People are going to get fed up because Ana is a very un-fun support to play against… Plus nobody likes seeing the samr hero over and over, doesn’t matter how long they’ve been f tier or how “High skill” they are. People are going to complain.

1 Like

Does Ana take their heads off? Nah. They hate skill when it messes with them. But nobody cares about an Ana because she is relatively defenseless.

4 Likes