Mercy, all I want is 60hp/s at this point

Deals 100 dps, no drop, can headshot.

Ana deals 87,5 dps, can’t headshot.
Moira deals 50 dps, can’t headshot.

If she damage boosts any attack dealing 166 dps she already does more than a moira.

Why would you need to fly low and close? You have no drop on your bullets, and have infinite ammo.

Mercy fires projectiles. Ana fires hitscan shots (when scoped) or extremely fast projectiles (when unscoped).
Moira uses a beam.

Also, Ana deals 70 damage in just one shot, while Mercy only deals 20 damage, or 50 when headshooting, in one shot.

You’re also forgetting Ana’s Sleep Dart (deals 5 damage and puts an enemy to sleep for 5.5 seconds) and her Biotic Grenade (deals 60 AoE damage, blocks healing taken, heals for 100 health, and increases healing by +50%). In addition to Ana’s weapon, she has two abilities that she can use offensively or to protect herself with. She can also instantly heal herself for 100 health with her Biotic Grenade, as well as any teammate near the blast.

As for Moira, you’re not taking her long-range healing or damaging ball, Biotic Orb, into account.

If you play as Mercy, how often do you use the blaster? If you use it often, you’re playing incorrectly. Like I said, every other healer can deal damage while they heal, but Mercy can’t. The “battle Mercy” strat is a bad strat because it means that who is likely your team’s only main healer is not healing, or damage-boosting, whatsoever. The same goes for Resurrect to an extent, which is why I think that the ability should be removed.

Oh? Really?
I would like to see where the devs say that.

55 I’ll maybe be fine with but not 60.
Can you explain to me why Mercy players want the character they are attached to Healing to be immortal and unkillable?

I’ve been playing since season 5. Lots of seasons have passed since then, people still died when I was still alive and actively healing them (far from unkillable) but I felt I could actually have a impact and not be negated by the weakest gun in the game.

If anything, everyone else’s healing should be lowered, not Mercy’s buffed.

Oh, yeah, because Ana’s hard. Right.

Hitting tanks is the easiest thing to do in the game, and if that wasn’t bad enough, Ana literally has incredibly generous hitboxes on her healing darts, so she can just keep unloading into them. Even hitting a DPS is easy, because of the fact that she’s hitscan.

Sleep Dart is effectively a ‘Take a tank out of the game for six seconds’ button. Again, hitting tanks isn’t hard. Sure, hitting a DPS with it might be, but if you land it you’ve effectively killed them, especially if your off-healer is paying attention.

Biotic Grenade is one of the best abilities in the game, hands-down. Yeah, you might say ‘But it’s her ONLY SELF HEAL OPTION!’, but then you have to remember that she’s ALWAYS going to be near an off-healer, so she can just ask for heals. It boosts healing (amazing), prevents ALL healing on an enemy target (incredible) and deals AOE healing and damage. It’s such a good ability. Best part? Its hitbox is so ridiculously large that you’re guaranteed to hit SOMETHING with it.

Nanoboost is an awesome ultimate and it forces a Zenyatta and an Ana on the enemy team in order to counter it. Ana to potentially sleep the target, and Zenyatta to use Transcendence if Ana whiffs the sleep dart. It’s so good, and all you have to do is look at a teammate and press Q.

How come ana isn’t the best healer then? At all ranks?

Quick question for you: How come you know so much about Overwatch even though you’re level 11?

Now, continuing:

Because DPS is a very likely pick in lower ranks, and hitting DPS that are bouncing around with terrible positioning is hard. It’s ESPECIALLY hard when you, yourself, are a low rank and have terrible positioning, so you just can’t get an angle. However, you desperately want to heal your team, so you go Mercy and try to fix their mistakes. When your team is working in unity (i.e. not in low ranks), Ana is a good, safe, relatively easy pick. When your team isn’t (i.e. in low ranks), Mercy is a good pick.

But mercy still has higher healing output in GM? And moira has even more healing.

Do you have a source for that?

Why should she she more than Ana? She has harde to land shots and has to stop to reload. Where Mercy can keep going and not have to aim. Makes perfect sense for Ana to heal more.

With Moria? I can kinda agree as she can actually heal pretty much always, with little effort and also do damage at the same time.

Yes. Overbuff.
Should i ask you for a source that said Ana is the best healer at higher ranks?

Ana does decent offensive damage and (at least in the higher ranks) it is a fine balance between her healing and outputting offensive damage.

You still haven’t answered my earlier question as to why you know so much despite being level 11.

Anyway, I’m not sure where you’re getting said statistic from. Let’s try and take two examples.

The twentieth best Ana player, according to Overbuff, is MysticEye. He has 11,706 healing on Ana per game. He’s dealt 4,544 damage per game. That’s a total of 16250 ‘output’.

The twentieth best Mercy player, according to Overbuff, is Whiplash. He has 11,532 healing on Mercy per game. Using Damage Boost, he’s boosted damage for his team by 1332, so that’s 12,862 total in terms of ‘output’.

This trend continues, but even if it didn’t, Ana still has so much more utility than Mercy that you’d be a fool to not pick her.

What? You are going to take single person examples to prove your point?..

What page are you getting your statistics from? Link me to it.

Totally. Ana and Moira need to go back to trash tier where they belong. That way, our queen Mercy can assume her rightful spot at the top.

NO no No most mercy mains don’t want Mercy OP!!!1!1!!!1!1!!!1!!!1!!!1!

You’re forgetting Mercy has no answer to prevent burst damage (the damage that is the most deadly) whilst ALL the other healers have an answer including zen (trancendance). She is according to the devs supposed to be a main go to healer for consistant raw healing output - well she can’t even out heal a winston. Moira’s healing orb alone can do the same healing that Mercy can. What’s more ina 1 v 1 duel every other healer can beat her hands down (which would be fine if she made that up in the healing department). As far as Ult’s go she has the worst most lackluster ult of all the healers.