Mei Voice Actor being harassed

How do people not realise that they’ve taken this too far now?
She’s so cute and nice :frowning: she doesn’t deserve it.

sorry if this has been posted before.

People also bullied Brigitte voice actor in the past just because of how “op” she was.

114 Likes

sighs somehow audibly through text People are jerks… ;_;

5000+ years of written history and we still do crap like this…

21 Likes

But of course. The VA seems like a sweet lady, and she has nothing to do with the situation, but because she voices Mei, she’s being harassed. siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh

26 Likes

Humanity continues to disappoint me.

65 Likes

I’m sad for Matilda Smedius & Elise Zhang. All they are doing is their job. Plz stop harassing them or any other’s.

52 Likes

She doesnt deserve it at all and all those topics should get deleted straight away. Cut off.

She only loves her motherland and thats absolutely natural.

Happy 70th Chinese National Day!
I love my motherland!!! Feel so proud!!! Can’t wait for all the ceremonies today!!!

24 Likes

miserable people think it’s ok to harass employees because they’re not intelligent enough to think employees and employers can have different opinions and/or world views. news at 11.

17 Likes

Ugh. Ignorant swine who harass VAs should be banned off Twitter.

8 Likes

Shes being harassed because she is supporting her country. She doesnt deserve it though.

To be fair if she did stand against china they would probably take her and her family away where no one will find them. Or they will dock her social credit score so low she loses any of the few rights chinese people have

30 Likes

that is so wrong…

When did she comment on the HK situation at all? Looking at her Twitter and see nothing of the sort.

This is counter productive for the movement. It’s just going to create fights where there shouldn’t be. This is why I can’t stand whenever the “internet gets involved.”

3 Likes

Its true though. China is just a luxurious North Korea. I have been there many times since I live in Japan and its hell. Worst place I have ever been to.

Everything on the internet that we use is blocked there. Its almost impossible to get access to the outside world. Facebook, google, youtube, twitter, pretty much all social medias. Every time I go I am cut off from the world and if something ever happened to me then I would be screwed

12 Likes

i hate china a lot and I support hong kong i even made a whole topic about the Incident China sucks but its so wrong to go attack mei’s voice actor because she is Proud of her Country being proud of your country doesn’t mean being proud of your Government Plus attacking someone because they disagree with you while you are calling for freedom that is just so wrong and dumb and it shows that these people know Nothing about freedom or Human rights…

7 Likes

She is honestly screwed regardless. The fact that she voices the character being used as a symbol of freedom is gonna hit her in a negative way somehow even if she isnt taking part of the movement.

The shoutcasters got fired just because they were on camera when the incident happened. They didnt do anything wrong. Heck they even hid under the desks in fear of the chinese governement.

Mei’s voice actress is screwed.

3 Likes

It’s this Tweet.

To be fair, there is nothing wrong with being patriotic.
And you definitely don’t want to talk smack about the Chinese government, otherwise, you are gonna get yourself and your family “disappeared”

16 Likes

People dislike the current government in the USA, but does that stop them being patriotic? NO.

1 Like

No one should get harassed for having different views on subjects. Even if it’s a troll trying to get attention or someone being honest with themselves, it’s still wrong to harass people over their opinions on a subject or topic.

I said there is nothing wrong with being patriotic

You two different color eyed creepy tall scientist!

Difference is in the US you can talk all the crap you want about your country and be fine. In china thats a death sentence

1 Like