Mei needs something

She literally has a 0.09% pickrate in GM with a 29% win rate. It’s just dumb that a hero can be this bad.

Forum Moderator Note: Please do not keep reposting the same topic with “Day 2, Day 3, etc”. This is considered spam and is in violation of the Code of Conduct. I’ve merged all of your other topics into this one.

3 Likes

She needs a brawl meta again

Yea but she’s statistically the worst hero in the game.

She needs reverts, starting with ammo.

1 Like

Also they need to make it so she can be healed in cryo.

1 Like

She needs 40 more ammo that’s it. So i can stop seeing that reload animation.

Her kit is pretty strong.

And NOOOOOO She is not going to be a TANK grey falcon.

4 Likes

She needs to get moved to the Tank role.

Then some minor buffs, like:
300hp
10sec Icewall
Can be healed in iceblock

Then slowly buff from there.

She isn’t getting any buffs as a DPS. So it’s Tank, or F tier purgatory.

Also the only objection the devs had to moving her was her ranged damage.

But then they went ahead and gave Orisa more ranged damage, with even faster projectile speed.

3 Likes

I will gladly have her as dps, she’s good kitwise with the nerfs going around, its a measly 30-40 extra ammo from being good, im sure we can sway papa jeff to do it.

Much much more likely than changing her role.

1 Like

Sounds good(20 characters)

I’d say 200 ammo. a lower charge time of icicle but not enough for to get 2 tap while her enemy is still frozen. wall should stay logger. and last lower the cool down time of iceblock for a little less healing.

I think that they should also make it so that she can be healed in cryo.

The chain freeze is what they want gone from her kit.
I would be fine with the ability to shoot more secondary shots while consuming the same amount for freeze.
Maybe a reload during cryo.

But you have to remember

Mei can support tanks, counter dives, zone enemies, wall off ults, blizzard offensively and defensively, pressure snipers, second life self heal.

She literally does everything.

Because of this no one part of her kit should be comparable To any hero that only does one thing well.

She is a safety pick that can deal with most situations at the cost of not being the best at any one specific thing.

So buffing her you have to be INCREDIBLY cateful

lol

2 Likes

She needs something Blizzard. Please just revert her ammo back.

7 Likes

if they cant even be bothered to touch symettra when theres a million posts about her a day i dont like your chances.

They dont care, the forums are here to give us the illusion that they’re listening, they’re not and they dont intend to.

9 Likes

It sucks, I just want her to be semi-playable.

4 Likes

no i agree, honestly i’m so bored of hitscan i actually miss Mei, at least she has the balls to come and actually fight you, Cree isnt in the top 3 for 2 mins and he gets buffed again whilst tons of characters remain left in the dirt, its a real shame.

6 Likes

I don’t really enjoy playing hitscan but the way it is right now you have to pick widow or you lose.

1 Like

If by fight you mean freeze and sadistically headshot, then yes. I hate that btw.

3 Likes

Mei is fun because you know the enemy isn’t having fun when you play her.