Mei needs a rework

Hardly, mass rez and scatter shot were abysmal abilities. OW is much better without them imho.

Genji need s rework on the same grounds you rework Mercy, she is not fun to play against………

Trolling early Krusher99?

1 Like

Mei doesnt need a rework, the only thing they need to do is fix her damn ult from disappearing when you toss it. Sometimes it doesnt even go off.
You may think shes broken to play against but her ult is broken half the time.
They changed the way her ult works from the start of the game somewhere between 6-8 months after the original release of the game.
There has been times I have thrown 4 ults in a game and and ive had 2 only really work as intended.
Meis not the only hero with this problem, just really shetty to play like this.

You as an individual probably havent had enough time against other meis since i see you are still bronze in levels and barely 2k rating in comp.
If you want some practice against a mei feel free to add me Wizt#1335
The only way to get better is the practice

3 Likes

Nice bait, but if you’re serious

Mei doesn’t need a rework - she can attack or defend, and despite her ice block and wall she is not immortal. If you are trying to 1v1 her, or worse yet a Mei with teammates, then you are asking to be frozen… It’s like standing in front of a hog and not expecting to get hooked

I always encourage people who find they hate a character to go and play that character. Nothing will give you a better idea of how to deal with it than playing as it for a while. :woman_shrugging:

Let Torb be the last rework

Would be nice if the ult was still cast even if you get stunned, but it gets dropped on the ground.

2 Likes

No plesse, no Mei rework. I love her where she is and i don’t want the devs ruin her like they did with Mercy or Symmetra or how they will with Torbjorn.
The “unfun to play against” is the most stupid reason ever for rework a Hero, and they should stop, it’s subjective. And mei isn’t so unfun to play against if you know your positioning and have game sense.

I sometimes find tracer unfun to play against, we rework her too? No.
If they continue to rework heroes this game Will not be overwatch anymore. Stop.

2 Likes

I want a Junkrat rework.

1 Like

:weary::crazy_face::upside_down_face: Blizzard don’t rework him… guys save Torb before it’s too late!

3 Likes

The stuns from mccree, brig and roadhogs hook have been really stressful in those moments. Sucks going from 100% to 0 when snowball literally has lil jets underneath his robot body and im sure his lil processor brain could readjust itself to go where it was intended :wink:

No she doesn’t.

Sincerely, a Grandmaster Mei-main.

/thread

2 Likes

Not fun to play against ISNT AN OBJECTIVE REASON TO CHANGE CHARACTER ANY WAY!

“He do too much damage with easy requirements and do this too often” - good reason
“He does too much with too little effort” - good reason
“Not fun to play against all this CC” - NOT a valid reason at all

Competitive games aren’t supposed to be always fun. You HAVE to be frustrated when someone kills you and you don’t know how to deal with it because it will motivate you to LEARN THIS GAME and Increase your skill level. You shouldn’t create “Cry-post” and beg for changes every time something kills you.

1 Like

They didn’t actually reworked sombra. They reworked reaper and this was a success (lifesteal instead of orbs)

Except people still see him as a joke soo wouldnt call that a success personally.

Sorry op but no, reworks need banning as theyve all sucked and had no improvement on the game but instead had poor effects.

what is it with people and wanting every niche hero to be viable everywhere

niche makes a hero fun as well, i doubt mei mains want mei to be reworked

1 Like

While I agree on the point of Scatter, I don’t agree with the notion that what we got back for it was any better; we went from RNG capable of instagibbing tanks to a reliable instagibbing of tanks. While the ability is less BS to play against, it’s still horribly overpowered, and quite frankly doesn’t even belong on a character like him. Hanzo is basically a mid-range version of Widowmaker. He’s just as lethal mid-range as she is at long range. Based on this, there is actually no requirement, whatsoever, for him to have an ability such as Scatter or Storm Arrow.

As for Mass Resurrect… I honestly can’t fathom how one can possibly believe the reworked Mercy, in any way, shape or form, is better for the game than her original version, which has far more subtle balancing options that the sledgehammer required for this… thing.

Mei doesn’t need a rework.

She’s already

And fun is subjective.
Being unfun to deal with is a bad reason to rework a hero. (And yes I know about Mercy’s rework.) If it was, then we might as well give Genji, Brigitte and Tracer a rework.

3 Likes

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! Mei is A-MEI-ZING! she is my fav hero out of all the heroes. Reworking her because she is unfun to play against is stupid.

1 Like

Oh agreed on Hanzo. The new ability is male cow poop. But I’ll take predictable OP over RNG OP any day.

Let s just delete every hero and start from the beginning? Lmao