Mei literally can't headshot frozen targets - How is this not a concern?

Not owl,
90% of the playerbase hate her because she is a cancer hero. She should stay in the trashcan or otherwise the tank role wouldn’t even exist.
But who cares what a complete role says, let’s a buff a hero with a wall and a cc on the primary attack.

4 Likes

I think she’s a lovely hero. I like her character, voice, her abilities are (were) fun and versatile with a very high skill ceiling.

Folks were just too lazy to learn her counters or learn how to shoot at the wall. The number of times I’ve seen a team walled off with all of them just staring at the thing is infuriating.

7 Likes

No, 90% of the playerbase can’t be bothered to get into a fight with haters like you and just let you continue your histrionics.

But look what that deference has wrought.

7 Likes

Nobody cares that she is lovely. She has a dumb hero design, the only “skill” part of her is splitting the main tank from the rest wow PogU please teach me this sh

2 Likes

Where did the poor sweet angel with 0 mobility and big hitbox (who has to get in your face) hurt you to make you so full of hatred?

11 Likes

Well, you’re quite wrong and also read my post wrong.

Pretty typical of somebody who thinks it’s germane to communicate in twitch language

2 Likes

I thought I was just sucking since the nerf or something

1 Like

I think if they were to actually make her a tank, wall has obviously gotta go on lower cooldown and needs a redesign (all pillars should be transparent). Her cryofreeze should of course last less too but also reload her ammo or freeze near enemies as soon as she exits it because right now, cryofreeze is a death sentence and she’s more punished than rewarded for using the ability. There are a lot of things to consider and stuff to rework for that.

2 Likes

When bugs are harmful to heroes like Mei, Sym, and the other “undesirables” there’s no push to fix them.

When bugs are helpful to those heroes, they get hotfixed overnight.

This is the way.

3 Likes

She’s absolutely never going to be a tank, friend. Folks just suffer from linear thinking. They see a dude that’s somewhat hard to kill sometimes and think “oh, tank!” and spout inane buzzwords like “peel” and “makes space” or whatever.

People who think like this have no space in their heads for nuanced heroes that don’t slot neatly into this or that role. It’s partially the fault of 2-2-2 rejiggering the game into something it was never meant to be. But mostly it’s just people who shy away from creative thought and expression.

3 Likes

mei and sym were two of my favorite characters, it hurts to play them now so i hardly ever do anymore. i just play hitscan now

3 Likes

i mean i hate mei but yeah that should get fixed if its gonna be in her kit it should at least work none of this no one has a head when frozen bull.

2 Likes

To be honest, the reason it’s not a common concern is because she is one of the least played heroes, not that she is a crappy character to play against, so it isn’t a concern to anybody but the low amount of players on Mei.

lots of bugs this recent patch, wait it out, therell be a hotfix in a few days im guessing

Im pretty sure that bug has been in the game for months now.

No reg’s are still unfixed problem with this game.

She headshots me a lot when she freezes me after using her no aim m1.

so i don’t think it’s a concern.

1 Like

Instant tp : “hey that’s the best bug I ever seen in a video game”.
Blizzard fixe it 1 hour later : " Oh sh.t here we go again "

As much as I’d love to give this thread a thumbs-up, it’s really in the wrong place.
You’re looking for #bug-report. Go there.

Oh and you’ll probably need this too, if you haven’t done this before:

You can always link this thread in the right place, just make sure its in the right place. Otherwise you’re not drawing attention to anything but to fellow players, which is completely useless.

Make a bug report thread, and/or @ them on Twitter.

2 Likes

Ah yes, it’s those damned pros! They hate your heroes and demand bugs. More bugs!!

Love it that nobody of you ever tried paying Reinhardt on Kings row or another close corner map with Mei in the other team.
This is the definition of fun.
But I know that this is the ow forum so I just move on and stop talking to a wall.
You guys probably think that Brig was never strong lol

2 Likes