Mei is fine, plz

snipers in general counter everyone in this game.

So honestly its very viable to drop playing any DPS character, even tracer and genji, to just pick up widow/hanzo.

They want all projectiles to be consistent with not having fall off but I guarantee she gets her overall damage nerfed which will be a bigger lose.

I’m glad you still have success with her. I still enjoy playing her too. However, it legitimate feels like I’m handicapping my team by picking her over one of the other heroes I play very well. I feel I provide more damage value by picking Widow. Or similar Disruption/CC value by picking Brigitte, along with similar damage output and stalling while providing healing and armor to my team.

Does she have no falloff? Or does she have some maximum range? If not I think it should atleast bend a little when it goes far

Here’s whats going to happen. Just like the old days, Mei is going to become an uber sniper (for those that didn’t know Mei used to have no drop off and it was obscene). People are going to riot about how OP mei is, and then Blizzard (too stubborn to revert a bad decision) will nerf Mei in 5 different ways to make up for her lack of drop off and Mei will end up worse than when she started.

2 Likes

Once upon a time mei was pretty meta. Since then she has had her ult charge nerfed, and can lose her ult while casting it. With these dmg buffs it prob makes up for the ult charge being nerfed, lets her do more overall dmg than b4, has piercing left click and her slow lasts longer, overall she will individually be stronger than she was when she was quite meta. Im scared.

I think it would be better to see how Mei with no falloff damage performs on live servers first.

If she is indeed to strong then Blizzard can always revert the revert or tweak the icicle.

revert? blizzard will never do that… ever…

I’m not sure if you are being sarcastic or no, but

• Mei’s falloff damage has been reverted.
  • Mercy’s healing rate has been reverted.
  • Lúcio and Ana changes were reverted in the past on PTR.

It’s to help her compete with Hanzo because they massively overtuned him.

I don’t trust you if you don’t like this buff

i do like the buff… i love the buff. I’m more worried about the consequences that will follow after it - meaning a nerf to her kit.

If they nerf Mei I will fill these forums with so many angry threads they’ll need to make a Mei megathread