Mei and Torbjorn Turret Abuse

Replay: NMVJEV

While in Quick-Play, the enemy torbjorn managed to place a turret out of bounds during the first map of a Lijiang Towers game. During the second round, a member of the enemy team alerted us to the fact that their Mei was helping the Torbjorn complete this glitch. The turret is unseeable, unkillable, and lies out of bounds, giving it basically infinite sight and the ability to shoot through ground and walls.

4 Likes

Hey! I actually discovered this glitch August 4th, 2020 after the recent patch made changes to mei wall. The bug only creates invisible turrets, not indestructible ones. The turret does not have infinite range nor is it actually out of bounds, it just appears that way. Enemy turrets (bob, sym turrets, torb turret) can all detect and shoot at the enemy turret location which will reveal the location to you.

2 Likes

LOL WHAT IS THIS

JESUS THEY JUST CHANGE ICE BLOCK AND SO MUCH BUGS LOOOOOOOL lololol

1 Like

Mei is a buggy mess and this bug can be done anywhere.

I just had this happen to me in a match. Except it was on Dorado. The attacking team Torb/Mei put on the railing where the defenders come out of the beginning spawn point. I watched the replay and saw where they put it, but during the actual match, the shots seemingly came from inside the walls/under the ground.

I reported both Torb and Mei for cheating and also reported the replay clip via the game. I felt compelled to post here also because this needs to be fixed ASAP.

Replay code: JJG14R

platform - Xbox One

1 Like

Same bug

Same