{MEGATHREAD} Console Players Still Feeling like 2nd Class Citizens. [400 likes, 1500 responses]

It’s a business. Simple. There is a lot of people playing Overwatch on PC compared to casual console peasants.

1 Like

Console is just a 2nd class platform for Overwatch.

1 Like

i mean, like, you come in on a console specific thread with a superiority complex? there’s the door my dude?

there was and still is a decently sized playerbase on console. the only reason its ‘casual’ on console is bc blizz refused to do anything with it, thats not saying there arent competitive folks on the platform- there are

anyways. again. there’s the door pc players who feel the need to agree w/ treating two paying customers differently bc ones on a different platform.

3 Likes

Don’t be salty, soy boy.

1 Like

oh wow such a creative and well thought out response, did your mommy pick it out for u, what am i ever gonna do i’ve been owned so hard /s

2 Likes

Not my fault that you can’t afford a PC.

1 Like

maybe that is because they ARE 2nd class citizens.

2 Likes

what, and miss out on the chance to play with lovely, supportive and friendly players like yourself ? gee, man, i can see all my mistakes now, you sure got me there

I don’t play seriously with second world citizens like you.

1 Like

yeah you’re right, you’re too busy bein hardstuck in elo hell to play with others properly

1 Like

awwh sweet heart i thought we were getting somewhere :broken_heart: how will i ever be able to move on from such a callous rejection of some random weirdo on the internet desperate to glean some form of silly validation by ‘owning’ the ‘newbs’ on the playoverwatch forums, my heart will never heal from such a horrible wound,

1 Like

I love your hypocrisy. Keep on rolling, baby.

1 Like

once again, sugar doll, there’s the door- this is a ps4 thread discussin how blizz has to treat all its paying customers the same

1 Like

You have no jurisdiction on this thread. Carry on, or would I say, keep on rolling.

1 Like

If you’ve got nothing to actually contribute to this thread, then get out, and stay out of it. This thread has nothing to do with the likes of you, and only concerns issues regarding the Console platforms. Something that you very obviously can’t relate to.

And don’t tell me that I can’t afford a PC. I do have a gaming PC and even own PC copy of Overwatch (and even if I didn’t, there are other reasons why people prefer playing on Console over PC). Even despite such, there is a damn good reason that I haven’t really touched OW. And that’s because I’m still very bitter at Blizzard for essentially refusing to do something so simple as to acknowledge the other platforms of their overall player base. You need to look no further than this thread to see proof of that. This thread has, overall, been active for nearly 15 months now and not even one response from Blizzard has been given to such. Seriously, I could find a ******* cricket faster. And I live in an area where crickets can’t even possibly live right now. -_-

Just because we play on a different platform as you doesn’t mean that Console Player complaints are any less valid. There’s only one way in which said complaints could really, truly, be silenced. And that’s if Blizzard completely stops updating the game on the Console platforms. Until then though, try to be courteous and actually lend a helping hand. Like it or not, even if we have different platform preferences to play OW on, we are the same community. If you need further explaining of my stance regarding thread disparagers like you, then go and read these posts.

And this goes for you as well, mate.

It’s people like you two that give PC Gamers a bad name.

3 Likes

If you click on my profile, you see that i also played overwatch on XBox as well. So i am legally allowed to make a joke about myself.

I’m still going to kind of see you as a PC player in this case considering you have far more hours on PC than XBL (I can tell just by looking at the levels of each of your two accounts). That said, if your true main preference is XBL, then you can ignore my post above and you would have my apologies.

1 Like

I mainly play on PC yes. But it seems like there is a visual bug. yes i have more hours on PC but i think it says I’m lvl 26? thats not true im over lvl 350 on XBox. 824 Games won seems a bit much for lvl 26 don’t you think?

I think I would try un-linking and re-linking to see if that fixes the issue. It’s kind of hard to tell otherwise, given both profiles are private :confused:

(Though yeah, if you truly do have exactly those stats + that amount of wins as you so state, and if those stats are the case on XB1, then yeah; 824 wins is a bit much if those are on XB1)

Allow me to make this number 1600. Can you consider it an ironic twist of fate that this thread was also made nearly 16 months ago as well?

Oh, and how many months has it almost been since their last response on a Console issues? Easy answer to that! It’s been almost 5 months. Come April that length will be 5 months.

Yes, I had to include a picture of a cricket given this circumstance.

1 Like