[MEGATHREAD] [190+ likes] You just lost one of your top 500 players - everything wrong with overwatch in extreme detail

Sombra got a sift rework.

Junkrat is harder but that’s the point. No spam in my game.

Bastion is weak in most situations but unbeatable in specific ones.

Reaper got 2 buffs (one recently) and is strong if you play him right.

Are we playing the same game?

Im TIRED that, OW do not have a decent 21:9 support… is just a 16:9 cropped version…

BS

Im TIRED of 50/50 win rate… OMG!!!

Im TIRED of NO FAIR MATCHES…

Im TIRED of OW!

I’m quitting!

I agree with you, but esports is where the money is, and most likely the reason for increasing public view, which will in turn increase the life span of OW. Having the game keep on living in some form is good, but bad for some players. I do hope things get better too.

To the OP: This should be a letter to them.

lol i feel the exact same way

Sombra hasn’t been ignored.

Junkrat does what he’s meant to do well and that’s where you use him.

Bastion wasn’t ignored, he’s better than he was and does his job well.

Reaper is definitely not trash tier.

Neither is Ana.

Lucios ultimate is game-changing.

Weird. It has always been the opposite for me.

Give yourself a break and come for the next event. You won’t be missing much anyway.

1 Like

pick up something else to play, theres alot of good games. i don’t think blizz will change anything, it’s not something they usually do. they started fixing WoW only after massive majority left the game few years ago and it took them 2 years…

Good points, sorry to hear this though. Good luck on your future endeavors and stay safe. Hopefully Overwatch is in for some serious improvements soon, such as LFG and Endorsements. The recent interview with Jeff also indicates some other long overdue things are on the way, such as ‘ready check’. I would like to see a more sophisticated voice line menu, like from Paladins, so those without a microphone capability aren’t necessarily considered a handicap to teams which require a microphone from everyone.

i suppose you won sunset

me and sunset made a little bet i said the post would be taken down in the morning because its criticism against blizzard and they dont like that

its morning now

1 Like

Sounds like fun. If you want to make sure it isn’t taken down, just let it get buried once in a while.

They’re working on that, the issue is, the bugs are so systemic that they need to rebuild the hero’s code from the ground up.

ana will just be picked along side mercy if they buff her

If Blizzard doesn’t fix or address these issues within the next season I’m quitting for CSGO and Realm Royale and I’ll just play OW for events.

1 Like

Agree with everything and this needs to stay at the top of the forums so it can be answered.

Answered by who? This is Blizzard. If one wants a reply, one must post something of praise to them. Don’t believe me, just look at most their thread replies and where they’re at over the past two years. Same for any Blizzard forum.

4 Likes

i bet $100 30k of people are just there for the skins

4 Likes

Unless you’re posting from a 2nd account, overbuff doesnt hide your btag. Judging by overbuff you’ve played 18 total games of overwatch.

Don’t get me wrong I agree with most of your post I just hope you have some legitimacy to your “top 500” claim

3 Likes

that would only make ana even worse.

depends on if it is good critiscism or passive aggresive one btw.

Oh no you are defending Blizzard. Prepare to be labeled a sheep and a fanboy