[MEGATHREAD] [190+ likes] You just lost one of your top 500 players - everything wrong with overwatch in extreme detail

Uh, No… I literally get yelled at to switch off Bastion on Junkertown attack nowadays… Try again. X3

And btw, have you ever thought… Maybe, perhaps the old spread and headshots (Like every other hero has, tbh…) would reward Better Aim And punish Worse Aim?

Sentry is literally a Suicide button in any rank higher than silver.
Along with Tank, most of the time.

And… Now i know for a FACT You don’t play much Bastion…

Sentry mode feels like a less useful Tracer the size of a Roadhog, with a Head on it’s back, has been glued to the ground.

what makes you think they are ignoring the megathread on console players ? just because they don’t post in it does not mean they have not read it.

im poor and dont work, in fact im to young to work nor have i come out to my parents and dont wish too as of now

So you had some fools on your team who do no recognize how powerful he is on that map? That does not negate how powerful Pirate ship is. That is just some fools not understanding how Junkertown is setup to give advantage to the attacking team (as opposed to the normal where payload favors the defender’s normally. )

At what cost though? if you miss the head and hit the body… you get the damage he gets now.

He shreds WITHOUT headshots already. This would hurt tanks the most (with sentry already being powerful against tanks) and tanks are already hurting right now.

Because I disagree with you does not make me any less understanding of how he works. Sentry mode is very powerful with a very high dps potential. Deny that all you want. It will not make it any less true.

Anyways. We have gotten WAY off topic here so I am going to stop replying as it is not conducive to the topic at hand.

bastion needs a buff end of story no one can deny it at this point

2 Likes

Ah, i see… :wink:
And i’ll just forward you to a better place, where you can give these opinions:
[Bastion is being forgotten]

Sentry has a damage potential near to that of Soldier 76, Without the helix rockets.
(Oh, and without headshots… of course.)

This was Tested, and the numbers don’t lie.

Yea, Tanks have their own problems… But that shouldn’t keep Bastion from killing a charging Reinhardt… when indeed, the Bastion had good enough reflexes and aim to realistically fill his head with lead.

Trust me bud, Bastion is in a Very Bad place right now.
Sentry is the MAIN Problem, Actually… :joy_cat:

But i guess my hours spent playing the hero mean nothing, since… you obviously know more about this than i do… I Concede, to your superior knowledge of how this game functions.

I only have 600 hours of experience in this game… Guess i should go get a few more before talking about balance.

I’m sorry.

1 Like

D.va could also be included in the lisf of characters they had mishandled.

D.va: Was F - Tier buffed to have higher movement speed while shooting so shje was consistently a threat to not ignore and had health buffed. This was technically a double survivability buff since if she could kill a target faster that would less damage taken on herself.

Instead they nerfed her damage which nerfed ult charge as well then took away like half of her armor, and people were somehow convinced that a mecha pilot with a shield that mainly covered themselves that had the ability to fly while equipped with short range shotguns, somehow people were convinced her primary purpose was to hide behind the mercy and shield her the entire game like what even is this logic might as well call a rein a dps tank.

Now she really dependent on these missiles for a get in get out of kind of playstyle instead of being this bulky low- moderate damage disruoptor that actually ‘dueled’ singled out dps characters.

The Junkrat changes were dumb for a long time it was known he could charge his ultimate rather quickly, didn’t do anything about it. Buffed Sombra and then immediately ruined haven’t done anything about it. They wont do reverts when a change turns out to be more harmful then beneficial and attempt to find a middle ground or explore a different option.

They just throw more bandaids onto the changes they’ve already made. Every single time a change was detrimental to a character they never revert they instead do a total unnecessary rework. I like to image the moment blizzard employees get their cars dirty they junk it and spend a fortune on buying a new completely car every single time instead of doing the thing that is actually sane.

Pretty sure Sombra is going to end up with a rework that’s unnecessary. I originally came back to the game because it appeared they were finally acquiring some sanity but if they destroy another character and fail to fix them im done. Hopefully Symmetra is the beginning of anew age of balancing.

1 Like

I’m surprised you and your 20 minutes on Junkrat haven’t google translated it already.

Nevermind, one of your drones already did it for you.

Now, now, I’m just a Samaritan passing through. Don’t bunch me up with the riff raff floating about here.

Hate to be rude, but it’s idiotic how many “No-one cares.” “See you in a week” etc comments crop up. These are absolutely valid complaints, and these have been discussed and commented on by multiple people for months.

I know people like to push that the forums are full of salty players that love to whinge, but when the same topic comes up over and over, by regulars and new posters of all ranks - maybe there’s a problem? maybe this game isn’t running the way it should?

2 Likes

AHHAHAHAH (In j Jonah jameson laugh)
You serious?

Blizzard don’t care. I’ve been trying to make threads forever. I’ve been trying to contact Blizzard directly. Trying to input some sort of feedback, but absolutely nothing. They are ruining their own game and it makes me sad. Overwatch has such great potentional but this is just turning into another Destiny 2.

Actually, maybe it’s not so weird Destiny 2 is on Blizzard’s launcher.

3 Likes

You’re missing the point where they turned her DM into a 3DM where it was a 3d rein shield. THIS is what caused Dive to take off and THIS is how she protected her supports, Winston, and Tracer/Genji when they dove.
It created a 3D space where they could take no bullet or projectile damage. Only electrical, like Winston.

Your only thinking of leaving, but the title says that blizz has LOST one of its t500, mmm confused.

They did do that and it made her defense matrix ridiculous because her primary purpose was not defense. They pretty much had to rework her at that point because she could make people untouchable for up to 4 seconds which got ridiculous.

I’d vastly prefer her season 2 state over her current one but at least she is aggressive now.

1 Like

Junkrat overnerfed???

Yeah, he sucks now. Didn’t need the projectile size reduction at all.

I mean, I play at Gold, so me saying Junkrat sucks now is saying something given his prior popularity since launch at this level.

1 Like

Because console concerns are ignored as a whole? If you don’t play on console maybe you’re not aware we’ve been asking for a more intuitive communication wheel because of the lack of chat since launch with no response, the only unique balance change from PC is that Torb and Symm turrets had their dps nerfed by 30% close to launch, we dont have a place to send reports because MS/Sony tells us they dont handle ingame bans and then directs us to Blizz who tells us to talk to the console company, and smurfs are a rampant issue because of the ability to make multiple accounts. Console OW is an absolute mess and the lack of support or transparency from the dev team is an ongoing issue, not even a “hey, we see the issues you’re having and while we don’t have a timetable on when they’ll all be fixed we are working on it.” Nothing. To answer your question though, it’s gotten more attention in a 2 second thumbnail on a Your Overwatch YouTube video than in the six months the thread has been active.

3 Likes

if a top 500 leaves, that means that I am more near to top 500…

If all top 500 leaves, I will be top 500 and still in bronze…

2 Likes