Megaman x series sigma

wait a minute lol… i never heard of this character (probably cuz im not a fan of mega man that much).

i know its not a 1 to 1 copy but maybe i can see some sort of inspiration. this sigma’s abilities are WAY DIFFERENT also but they do look so similar… same name too lol…

surprised i never saw it posted here or maybe i missed it. im not saying blizzard/devs/artists are ripping off other peoples work but i can see artists getting influence from other places. maybe this sigma from mega man is an inspiration from magneto from marvel

:man_shrugging:

Give Sigma a Lightsaber

Tbh I really didn’t see any similarities other than the name after watching the gameplay.

1 Like

There is this game called Marvel vs Capcom Infinite and Sigma/Ultron had this funny line from the trailer. I cannot recall it. But my sister and I always joked it was wasted potential that Doomfist was trying to work with Rammatra when it could have been Sigma in that Havana PvE mode.

Okay, it was not as funny as I thought. Ultron says, “all biological life should be destroyed” and Sigma says, “agreed.” My sister and I always just meme’d the silly way he said “agreed” to some nonsensical stuff.

1 Like

Sigma from MMX is a computer virus created by Dr. Wily. He takes on whatever body is convinient for him in the moment. Or sometimes he shows up as a wireframe vector 3D character.

1 Like