Me want frien (

Uhmm, I’m only 15M, and just started playing ow. From similar games I also play Valo and TF2. My computer is kinda bad so I may just get kicked out of the game coz my computer bluescreened.

Playstyle:
I mostly play supports (Mercy is banned for skill issue reasons), my favs are Baptiste and Kiriko. Learning to play Ana right at the moment. I’ve started playing regularly like only a week ago, don’t even have a rank rn.

I do speak Latvian and Russian as well as English, my primary is Latvian so I might speak bad and with an accent. Я не думаю что тут будут играть Латыши, так что если ты Русский, мне даже проще общяться. Кстати про Латышский я наврал, моя остнова - Русский, не хочу чтобы был хейт просто за мою национальность.

I do swear more than acceptable, so beware of that.

idk what else to say tbh

1 Like

Hi! I also just started playing OW a year ago, so I know what it is like to be a beginner. I speak English, and I am mostly a tank and support main, so if you would like, this is my tag: NotMeta#3621.

1 Like

Hello, I’ve been silenced on forums because I have said some things about Sombra on tilt, so I wasn’t able to reply, sorry. I have sent you a friend request, accept it when you will have time and will. My time is GMT+2 fyi.

My discord: iguess_liam

No problem. We can all get tilted by Sombra sometimes.