Maybe if we complain enough Dva nerf will be reverted

me too actually.

and mint icecream

Dva sees the light of day for a week
Devs: Wait thatā€™s illegal

5 Likes

And here I thought that after all of the constant complaining about Mercy and Symmetra, itā€™d be enough to prove Blizzard doesnā€™t exclusively care about who complains the loudest on the forums.

2 Likes

whoā€™s that?

This is Blizz, ā€˜revertā€™ and ā€˜compensationā€™ is not in their dictionary

1 Like

Do you even read the forums?

Compared to everyone else people have been raging against, those 2 are just little peeps.

Complaints only lead to reverts the hero in question is DPS or maybe Rein or Lucio.

2 Likes

The constant waves of people posting threads about reverting mass rez definitely werenā€™t little peeps :laughing:

Dumb. Sheā€™s fine as is.

D.va nerf is unfair! Jeff kaplan is in there! Standing at the balance concessions! Plotting d.va mains oppression!

3 Likes

The thing that really angers me about the Dva nerf is not that itā€™s unwarranted (3s cooldown was kind of ridiculous) but that Reinhardt is obviously a much larger problem than Dva and he was completely untouched.

4 Likes

Itā€™s a very reasonable nerf, and itā€™s still an overall buff from where she once was, when it was on a 5 second cooldown. They realized that 3 seconds was too short and so theyā€™ve gone for the middle ground. I see no issue with this change, especially considering how dominant her pick rate has been in both OWL and (in my experience) on ladder.

I am surprised that Reinhardt didnā€™t get any nerfs, though. Heā€™s much more present than D.va and he basically feels like a requirement to win ladder games right now.

Sheā€™s a bit too strong, and more than that, I think having her cooldown that low actually prevents certain characters from being played at all. Wrecking Ball, for example, is not in a bad place balance-wise, but itā€™s hard to play him with an opposing D.va because of how easy it is for her to chase him down if he tries to escape.

Donā€™t you think that maybe she got the nerf because it was deserved?

6 Likes

She needed the nerf to Boosters, but Iā€™m hoping they come back with a different buff that actually addresses some of her issues (I think they might, since they actually gave her more armor in 1-3-2. Maybe they might give her a slight variation of that in live).

1 Like

I see no problem with either tank opting to go on a wild goose chase

Notice how itā€™s really only one thread or the mega thread and thatā€™s about it?

Or how about everytime someone says something about ā€œrevert mass rezā€ 2 people tell them to shut up?

Peeps.

I wish this game catered to Doomfist. This man has received nothing but nerfs for years, and Blizzard refuse to fix even his most game breaking bugs. Not exactly what I would call catering.

2 Likes

Because not all nerfs need compensation?

The nerf isnā€™t even back to what it was before the buff, itā€™s still a net buff

Can you really be that upset over it?

Doomfist has been buffed into being ridiculous and overpowered two separate times. He does get nerfed a lot, but still.

1 Like