Mauga: Rugby Practice Challenge

Unable to progress “Mauga: Rugby Practice” challenge”
Tried many games of quickplay and arcade. Still 0/15

17 Likes

Same for me.

It makes no progress no matter how many times I’ve bumped / knocked down enemies.

3 Likes

Same exact issue happening with me as well

2 Likes

I’ve got the same problem… any idea if it’s going to get fixed?

1 Like

I am getting the same issue. I did a Quick play and in the progression stats it showed that I knocked back 15 players in one game, but it did not register for the challenge.

2 Likes

same. thought i was crazy at first

2 Likes

To be thorough:

Running through opponents
Large AOE slam hit
Small AOE slam hit
Killing with the ability
Bumping chests with another Mauga

Are all things I’ve specifically tried to do and gained no progress. Saw on reddit that someone got an environmental and still got nothing, so it may just be impossible right now.

2 Likes

Same issue as everyone else. No interaction I’ve managed in game has given in progress on the challenge.

1 Like

Same here. It just dont count, whatever you do.

2 Likes

Same. Just spend 4 hours doing Mauga runs and did a lot of things that should have counted.

1 Like

I to have this problem and (according to progression page) I have done WAY more than 15.

1 Like

Same issue. Played at least 5 games a day with him this weekend… tons of knock back kills with overrun. Still nothing

1 Like

Same here. Please fix this and unlock it for people retrospectively!!! I don’t wanna do it again.

1 Like

same for me any news of tis getting fixed?

1 Like

same for me! No progress even though I’m pretty sure I’ve knocked back a lot of opponents with his ability in the matches! :open_mouth:

1 Like

Still bugged. No acknowledgement from Blizzard? It’s not listed in the Known Issues thread…

It’s only 1000 BP XP, but it’s still annoying that I can’t complete it.

2 Likes

This still seems to be an issue posting here so it gets seen. I tried using the attack a few different ways with nothing counting.

1 Like

Bumping the thread because the issue is still ongoing

1 Like

The problem is not the 1000 BP XP, it’s my Completionist’s OCD screaming at me that there’s a box I can’t tick. It’s kinda driving me crazy right now.

I think you covered it all. Also, doesn’t matter whether you cancel it before doing the jump, or whether you jump through a window, srsly I’ve been trying everything, but it’s still 0/15. Doesn’t seem to be map(or mode)-dependant either.

Anyone touched on this issue? Some streamers maybe? Or, preferrably, some streamer actually completing the challenge so we can try to figure out whether there’s SOME way to complete it would be ideal, though that’s probably asking too much…

1 Like

I have the Same Issue… I guess we have to wait for Aaron Keller to figure out a way to be more transparent

1 Like