Matchmaking needs fixing

They finished “Blizzard World” map in less than 4:30. Our team was hugely unbalanced.

Even though the Matchmaking took 10min to enter a game, other team had skins, tags, cool name background, picked profile pictures… while our team was all basic (Profile: 3 with overwatch logo and 2 with rainbow color, no skins, no tags, no name background images) . Just by watching this you could see who spent most time in this.

When game ended they all gone like 30/2, 20/2… game was ridiculous…

Need to balance matchimaking asap please, I took screenshot of some stuff but need to upload to make a link.

Another suggestion is to put UPLOAD IMAGE here so we can easily add screenshots.

Also… Matchmaking is sometimes taking long, for example im 5:20min in waiting to join QuickPlay matchmaking while im writing this… as I said, last game took 10 min…
I´ll create this topic when I enter a game to let you know how long this gonna take…

Took about 7min and 30 sec…

edit: Im back to play overwatch after some time… now im waiting 8 min and nothing…
edit2: after reloading, and waiting another 8 min… and reloading and waiting 2 min… i just gave up for the day.

Developers won’t see your feedback here. Please post in #general-discussion or #competitive-discussion

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.