Matchmaker is terrible - Enhancement Request

Everybody is talking in the competitive forums about how unfair the matches are especially if you are a Support or Tank main. I main Support. I have won about maybe ten matches but lost about 40 during this past week. Each loss was a one sided unfair loss where my team has the worst DPS in history where both of my DPS cannot get more than 5 elims but the enemy team DPS are playing like Top 500 and destroying our team. On the flip side the wins I got were super easy because now it was the enemy team DPS who only got 3 elims at the end of the match and it was a super easy win.

But for one every super easy win where the enemy team only has 3 elims and my team has 50 elims there will be ten impossible to win one sided losses where my team cannot get any elims usually less than 5 while the enemy are playing as a team and both enemy DPS can aim and track super good that it almost looks like they are using an aimbot and they destroy my team. We have no chance at winning. Out of 50 matches I would say 10 are extremely easy and almost too easy to win. Ten are close matches. The rest are thirty impossible to win one sided loss after another one sided loss.

I am playing support so not sure if its my fault that both the DPS on my team cannot aim and not get more than 5 elims at the end of the match and I lose again. Its very FRUSTRATING to lose again and again in a unfair one sided loss after another and another and another and another and another unfair one sided loss after another and then suddenly get a match where my team wins super easy and its a one sided loss for the enemy team but that is very rare like maybe 1 in 10 matches but the other 9 matches my team does not have a chance to win because both DPS cannot aim and cannot get any elims and even the tank is only getting 3 elims.

How can the matchmaking be so bad? In these matches even the enemy team are saying that our DPS and Tank are very bad but that we have better support than they do. So many times myself and the other support on our team are healing more than the enemy team and dying less than them but its impossible to win as Support main if your DPS cannot get more than 3 - 5 elims by the end of the match and our Tank is feeding and super bad as well and only gets 3 - 5 elims.

A lot of the time it feels like I have AI bots on my team and not playing with real people in the Comp matches because they don’t respond to voice chat nor respond to text chat and they just run in and die and then run in and die and then run in and die over and over and over again as if they are just an AI bot that does not play with the rest of the team and an AI bot that also cannot aim.

What I find very interesting is that a lot of these one sided losses are when the enemy DPS and Tank were on a major losing streak last season where they dropped to low Bronze but in this Season they started out with 20 more losses than wins but have climbed rapidly in this Season with a group of friends. I noticed that even though they are on a losing streak and dropped rank now all of a sudden they go from being on this losing streak with way more losses than wins and now playing like top 500 players. I see this a lot.

I think the matchmaker sees enemy players on losing streaks and playing very badly. So they get put on the enemy team and I should have an easy win but what the matchmaker does not take into consideration is that these players either are being boosted by top 500 players in a paid service, they are now playing on a team in a group instead of solo que, or they are now playing a new hero they never used to play and are very good. So now I end up losing a match that should have been easy according to the matchmaker but actually I lose instead of winning so it makes the matchmaker think I am playing worse than ever before because I just lost a match I should have won but that match I lost was not a close match. The match I should have won according to the matchmaker logic turned out to be a one sided lose where our team lost so badly that my team DPS only got 0 - 5 kills and in many cases (no lie) my DPS only had 2 elims at the very end of the match when we lost.

How can I win as support if my DPS can only get 2 elims but the enemy DPS who were previously on losing streaks now get 40 - 50 elims and not die once or only die 2 times?

1 Like