Matchmaker is rigged

Maybe you want to read what I said. On your points.

Yes, it would be match-fixing. This is not evidence of rigging in Overwatch matchmaker.

I never said they don’t display signs of rigging. So while you may say " I personally think I have a good grasp of English and the meaning of words." You are literally proving you don’t understand the content of my post

I don’t benefit at all in any way. That said, I write my post so that anyone that reads may understand you are manipulating and altering the context of the patents.

If you want to show that these patents are in Overwatch you need to disprove these things…

They are technically impossible to disprove. Without collected evidence.

As for proving your manipulation, you accidentally admit it here.

If it almost says this word for word… It doesn’t say that. Yet you present this under the title…

Other things you mention in there that just don’t exist in it. SR, Open queue
Some stuff yes exists in the patent as you mention buuuut the patents are not made for Overwatch and even mention that indirectly when referring to the mock-up in a patent
“While aspects of the present specification may be described herein with reference to various game levels or modes, characters, roles, game items, etc. associated with a First-Person-Shooter (FPS) game, it should be appreciated that any such examples are for illustrative purposes only, and are not intended to be limiting. The matchmaking system and method described in detail herein may be used in any genre of multiplayer video game, without limitation.”
not that this is proof that it isn’t in Overwatch but is direct proof that…

Is not true and therefore you are misinterpreting them and taking them out of context.

Either way, this is a dead horse on this forum at this point and has been disproven by many more people than just me.

Last thing I’ll point out…
Not one of the inventors has ever worked for Blizzard and while you could argue they just brought the ideas off the devs… there are Devs from Toy for Bob at the different studio for Activision… where maybe they were making an Overwatch mobile game and who actually worked for CoD Warzone.

And I’ll remind you I’m not trying to prove there isn’t rigging in Overwatch (Just as I can’t prove god exists)
My point is that these patents are not directly linked to overwatch and using them as proof is ignoring the context of them, the inventors, and the absolute lack of evidence that there are being used in-game.
So when you say something like overwatch matchmaking is rigged and use this as proof you are wrong. It’s not. You are missing a key point ‘evidence of use’.

I’ll highlight this as it’s a solid point.

This is the reason they exist.
They are things that could show they rig their games.
The problem is a closed source code is as strong evidence as this so in the context of argument Overwatch is rigged. This shows nothing and doesn’t move the dialogue forward in anyway.