Mass rez wasn't overpowered

Yeah that’s a no. Mercy was an all around great support without her ult. Now what is she?

No utility whatsoever, damage boost is not better than speed boost, discord, nade, sleep etc. only heals which is pointless because you could just pick other healers who bring more value/utility

1 Like

Mercy brought survivability and heals before Moira came in

Isn’t utility, any support can survive with good positioning, All the healers bring healing

2 Likes

It was completely stupid and would be even more completely stupid now

If you understood why scatter shot was removed then you can understand why mass rez died too

2 Likes

And like I said, with the resources you’ve preserved, plus the other advantages by being the team against the hiding Mercy, them being ressed back again suddenly means nothing.

If you get “baited” or get killed in a 6v5 against a team with a hiding main healer, you are incompetent. That, I’ve already addresed. :blush:

The strategy sure is good! When the enemy is incompetent. :unamused:

Ana, unlike Mercy doesn’t have the power to revive people and you acknowledging this means you’ve undermined your argument that she has no value outside of her ultimate. Consistent and reliable heals is value. :slight_smile: And whilst we’re on the topic, Ana doesn’t have consistent or reliable heals like Mercy’s as Ana requires huge amounts of mechanical skill whereas Mercy has lock-on heals.

What you said previously contradicts this. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Against a team of 5 without a main healer? Sounds like incompetence which I’ve already covered. :blush:

Objectively false and now you’re just being hyperbolic. To be frank, I didn’t even know such a strategy existed until her rework was announced.

Objectively false again. Tempo ressing is objectively better.

Did you even read this? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Ignoring proof that doesn’t support your claim and only opting to acknowledge things that you think prove your claim is not an efficient and good way to argue. :confused:

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓮𝓻𝓬𝔂 𝓘𝓬𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶 𝓜𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽

:shaved_ice::chocolate_bar:

Spreading positivity and ice cream, one Mercy at a time.
4 Likes

A weird spot where shes a main healer and an off healer at the same time.

If you look at overbuff, among the 3, Mercy, Ana and Moira, shes the 3rd or last to be picked from gold onwards. GOLD. You dont pick a main healer for their utility, you pick them for their healing hench why Moira and Ana is picked more. Her healing among the 3, is the lowest.

Her only utility she has is damage boost and rez (which is situational and not completely reliable in mid fights), which is why Diamond and above, shes the last to be picked since the off-healers (Zen, Brigitte and Lucio) provide utility that is more reliable and an actual ult thats impactful.

1 Like

Historical revisionism. Another thread attempting to change the narrative.

1 Like

Just kill the Mercy LUL

We’ve been doing it wrong all this time… I mean if it’s that easy and mass-rez is counterable then by that logic I don’t want it back you’ve proven that it’s a weak underpowered ultimate that will make Mercy a troll pick we don’t want that, keep Valk.

1 Like

It definitely was OP. Way too much value for literally pressing a button.

2 Likes

Numerical value isn’t maximum value. :blush:

Nope, are you saying that Widowmaker and Hanzo are weak? Because that’s their only real counter

Nothing there is “objectively false.” And even if it was (which it’s not) I could just as easily say “objectively false” for everything you said. Objective = “representing facts” of which you have none.

That isn’t their only counter? huh? You don’t have to kill the widow to counter her.

You people are the ones who gutted a completely fine hero

1 Like

No what are you talking about. Mercy 2.0 was way better.

Not like she became a must pick or anything.

shoves the amount of nerfs to the corner for it to be balanced

Claiming that all Mercy player’s used “Hide n Res” is objectively false and is hyperbolic. The fact that I only found out about such a strategy after the Mercy rework was announced already undermines this claim… As for tempo ressing, theoretically, it is better than hiding. Your claim that “Hide n Res” was the way to play Mercy gets disproved by the high success rate of tempo ressing.

This will be fun. Ok, go ahead and highlight them. :blush:

2 Likes

You say that like we’re villains.

3 Likes

No one is arguing that when Mercy 2.0 when released she wasn’t OP this is strawman, but there was potential to fix her and they actually did and with the upcoming buff (yes it’s considered a buff) she’ll actually be balanced.

Who cares. It’s not coming back. Why are we still making threads about this?

1 Like