Mass Rez is never coming back

I disagree. All the reasons they put forth have been debunked, and none of the slated improvements to Mercy are still applicable.

I don’t like res in general, In a game like this, every kill counts and should be huge, any character that can erase that will be the most used no matter what.

Current mercy is kind of everywhere, but I also hate mass res.

Really, there are some great suggestions by mercy mains, some giving her new ults and abilities to balance res.

Some are really cool.

But a full revert is something I’m totally against. That’s just my opinion on it.

I think it’s rather weird for mass killing to be okay, but the reverse is not.

Because everyone has access to “mass killing” for the most part.
ONE hero has access to reverse.

That can never be balanced/okay.

1 Like

Why not? Why should mass killing and mass reviving be on equal footing? IRL that’d be nice, but in a game, that would kill any and all progression.

Dont get what you mean by equal footing?
You don’t see the issue with multiple heroes being able to “mass kill” and only one being able to Revert it?
It causes problems of “needed/must pick heroes” based on one ability that no one else has.

1 Like

Really? Then why was Mercy never a must pick before she got reworked?

She was picked allot in the lower/mid ranks.
About how it should be for low skill heroes (blizzards own rating system)
Also the community didn’t realise how needed res was.

=/= must pick

Stat-wise, Mercy was fine

Stat wise yes for the ranks where she should be popular.
Gameplay wise, no.

This is where people disagree

It’s amazing how people still think that it is. It’s about to be a year since mass Rez died, yet people are grasping for nothing still

And we are free to disagree :smiley:
We all have opinions on the subject. I would prefer res to be removed all together.
However this forum has a massive amount of Mercy mains pushing :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I kinda feel like the only mercy mains who prefer valk are the newer ones to playing her. I dont see how and vanilla player can find her nearly as fun as what she used to be.

1 Like

Well, dûh. She’s, by far, the most popular hero.

Let me ask you this…
Do you think Mercy should be on a equal footing with Ana for instance (assuming Ana wasn’t crap) in higher ranks? factoring in the difficulty of each hero.

1 Like

No, she shouldn’t. Not sure why you’re asking this.

1 Like

Okay good.
Just asking because most Mercy players I’ve seen, have the opposite opinion.

Jelly come out! I see you. :crazy_face:

1 Like

What’s funny is I don’t even play Mercy, I just like mass rez as a game mechanic. It required more communication on my part to properly help the Mercy use it.

2 Likes

You can think whatever you want, if that’s the way you think, then good for you.

Truth is, these arguments get us nowhere. Nothing will change your mind, nothing will change mine. We could debate all day.

The fact is, opinions are opinions, all we can do is wait to see what blizzard does.

Fighting isn’t getting us anywhere.

(This isn’t directed and you alone, it’s at everyone):ok_hand:

So really, just have a civil debate everyone, usually these arguments get out of hand

2 Likes